FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

Which kit and crest should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know becuse i control any for my team and the players are ****

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I alwasy play any to have simple passes yh your right but they are too slow and can't tackle

Who is PK?

I'm available now if anyone wants to play? Will talk to Mike and Mally...

A friend of Fable's who has commented on this thread, I can go on now to mate.

Will accept him now.. turning on my PS3 as we speak :)

Ah its ok mate it takes time to get your pro up, if DMF accepts you now and you play with us your pro will go up after a while.

I haven't requested yet as DMF said i needed to be better, but maybe now will you let me in? :p

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I scored a volley and got no accomplishment !?

My FIFA is just updating..

Does this mean all the transfers have been done?

Ahh it's the update for the FUT.. now you can play your friends apparently..

Burkie I'm in the lobby.

My FIFA is just updating..

Does this mean all the transfers have been done?

When I was playing against my mate online I picked Milan and Ronaldinho was gone so I thought I would pick Chelsea next game against him but their was no Torres or Luiz so I don't know what their after doing.

I haven't requested yet as DMF said i needed to be better, but maybe now will you let me in? :p

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I scored a volley and got no accomplishment !?

Its only me and DMF on now so he might let you join, and thats because for some accomplishments it has to be on World Class or online

Its only me and DMF on now so he might let you join, and thats because for some accomplishments it has to be on World Class or online

Oh.. Not for score a volley though ? Its only a bronze medal :L

I'm 80 now, i will request to join if thats ok DMF ?

My psn is sKz-ToXiiC

Getting hammered right now at half time simply because other team has ANY

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

4-1 defenders fault every time I'm of for the day it happens in this match

Well we need help anyway 2 thrashings in a row.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Cross the ******* ball burkie!!!!

I can't ******* cross on my right foot you 5'8 in a box with about 6 of their players how were you ever going to score

Status
Not open for further replies.