Odd-***** with an overall at 8.67 is impressive:) Needs more playing time ;-)

my guy's way too good for little concord, here's hoping for a big bucks move, or not so big at that level

Looks like ive been solid in the games ive played.
But solid doesnt get your name first on the team sheet,
Hopefully i can stay consistent and put in some more impressive displays.

Solid stats from Harris there.
Firs defender with a goal as well so not bad at all
Build from my rotational status to a solid starter

Maybe there needs to be an experimental formation incorporating 2 left backs? Fit them both in!
At the moment they seem to be sharing the position although Bert is playing better. However, if they do away with the left midfielder I'm sure two LB's can be accommodated after all Bathernon is more of a wingback than an out and out LB.

just notice Norfolkan Chance has a defensive partner in big Kong Nasse. Dynamic duo?

Grrrr, seems like I'm the injury prone player in this one?

Hope I can score a a few more to claim a place up top! Great work so far (H)

Can't wait to see the year of season review of everything. Top work so far

I knew I should've made him a CM. Ffs haha

3 goals though :D

October/November

The season is in full flow now, and by all accounts it has been very productive. Granted, we knew the players would be too good for this level. It still required some application though, which we have demonstrated well.

We start off with a schedule decimated by call ups, so we played two FA Cup games in a row, winning both easily. Napoleon has demonstrated a real love for one of the greatest cup competitions, scoring 9 across the three FA Cup games in this period. In the league we looked slightly weak at the back, but not significantly so. Our goalscorers were still on form, so we never looked massively threatened at any stage, but I would like to tighten it up a bit.

View attachment 101808

In terms of the league, we look very settled in first. It's where you would expect us to be really. Urquidi, Bond and Silva are all recognised on the best of charts, whilst Gissin also retains his place after a stunning debut season with Poole. Newly capped Kronos sits on there with 4 POTMs, and now has an international goal to boot in a good season for him.

View attachment 101807

Up north, we see that it is Talent and Lewis that really light up the division. It's not unreasonable to expect these talents to move on fairly quickly, but they are making good on their opportunity.

View attachment 101806

In terms of the players of FM Base FC, the standout is still Napoleon Urquidi. The lead scorer has been a nightmare for defences this season, scoring at over a goal a game. In that, he is ably assisted by Alarcon and Silva, who lead that particular chart. Dover and Notthatbright have impressed where able, Dover doing enough to become a Dutch international - scoring on debut.

Defensively Bond is still the leading rock at the back, but a couple of horrendous mistakes recently have opened up chances for Harris and Jameson; both of whom have performed well. Naterr and Bathenon continue their titanic struggle for power on the left, whilst The Treble edges slightly ahead of WikiWiki on the other flank without any position having a clear lead candidate.

The same can be said of the goalkeepers, with Lippo taking advantage of an injury to Dale. Dale upped his assists to 4 however, so again there is no real indication of a talent gap - just that both keepers need to stop letting in goals based on recent results.

Cap'n Darnho pulled up injured just after the last update and has practically missed the last two months. Willie and Birch paired off well, whilst Fish and Tracz have impressed in the last couple of matches. Willie's goalscoring form does leave him with an advantage at this stage.

Lastly, with the lack of CAM still, Dahnert and Hawkins have been used as an impromptu strikeforce in the last game or two, to devastating effect. Both found their form to provide goals and assists, and give me a real headache for selection.

View attachment 101804

Meanwhile, across the two leagues the other 16 players are experiencing mixed fortunes. DanW and Kronos have been effective up top, whilst fellow striker Ormso has just recovered from a lengthy injury. Talent and Scully, or "Tally" as the Altrincham faithful know them, have been incredibly effective at the back, and their returns demonstrate as much. Meanwhile, Brasil is the player to be suffering the most, as he leads in quality at Stockport, but has so far been unable to stop their poor form. Expect to see a quick move from the club within the year for him.

View attachment 101802

Very happy with an average rating of 7.45 from CM. The switch in formation has helped me get some more game time for sure!!

Good to see my player lighting up the league! Hopefully I can help Telford into the playoffs now :)