FM Base Internationals - Results Thread

Do as AW and Znik have done above, post them in the thread with a little report. Very similar to what we did with the Ashes last FM.

Cool :)

I should be playing Davey Jones later this evening :)

Cool :)

I should be playing Davey Jones later this evening :)

Sounds good!

Hopefully with it being the weekend, more games will get done, want to wrap round 1 by Wednesday at the latest.

Myself & Meehar are down to play at 4pm my time, which is around mid night where he is. Lets hope the Aussies can start in style! :D

Well, 2 & a half hours, & 3 attempts, later we have a winner. Sure a post will be put up soon....

Fun times man. Good win in the end! That Alexis was on fire! :p

Good to see the USA on the back hand as we have them next! :)

Good to see a few results popping up, hopefully see a few more by the end of today.

Davey Jones and I played last night. I'm going to do the report today :)

Last edited:
Any captains that haven't sent their RII picks and numbers, can they do so ASAP. Need them in so I can get RII's fixtures up. Will be contacting someone later today/tomorrow about the matchups.

England Beat Scotland

In the second game of the England vs Scotland series, it's England that manage to come away with the win in what was very much a game of two halves.

View attachment 183669

The he game started off absolutely disastrously for England when, almost straight from kickoff, Scotland got a penalty which Vidal quickly converted. Douglas Costa got a goal back for England fifteen minutes later, but Arda Turan put Scotland back in front around the half hour mark. However, five minutes before half time, Ter Stegen made a good save from a free kick, but the ball dropped to Kovacic to make it 2-2. I honestly don't know how it was 2-2 at half time. Scotland were by far the better team in the first half and deserved to be ahead.

The first ten minutes of the second half were honestly very boring, but the game came alive in the 58th minute and for the next 20 minutes England completely dominated. First Douglas Costa bagged his second goal of the game through some great footwork, then ten minutes later Diego Godin headed in from a De Bruyne corner. Then De Bruyne (who I had been thinking of taking off) sunk Scotland completely with a great strike from the edge of the box, making it 5-2 England.

Scotland did get a goal back in the 75th minute through Riyad Mahrez (who really impressed after coming on for an injured Gotze in the first half) to make it 5-3. Scotland had a couple of good chances in the last fifteen minutes from then, but ultimately they couldn't convert any chances into the back of the net.

Final score, ENGLAND 5-3 SCOTLAND.

Well... England and Scotland aren't doing dull games!

Maximus has been away since yesterday and I don't know how long he will be gone; thoughts on how we should play this game?

Maximus has been away since yesterday and I don't know how long he will be gone; thoughts on how we should play this game?

We still have a few outstanding ones, so if we look to clear the games by Wednesday, that should be fine. If any games are left outstanding on Thursday, then they'll be classified as 0-0s

I PM'd C0y0te a few days back but still no reply; l'ast activity 1 week ago' :/

I PM'd C0y0te a few days back but still no reply; l'ast activity 1 week ago' :/

I PM'd him 2 days back as well, to try to see if he's had any luck making contact. No response yet though, maybe the Scandinavians need to look for a backup member!