FM Base League - Random Card Generator

I should be playing Aidan tomorrow. Was supposed to be today, but I'm ill. As soon as I've typed this probably going back to bed :D

As my computer crashed yesterday, I've only got a slow backup available. I won't get my editing and loading done in time, so I'll have to forfeit the first game unless I can play it later. Disclaimer can have the win! I would probably have struggled vs his squad anyways! I will get it done asap though!

As my computer crashed yesterday, I've only got a slow backup available. I won't get my editing and loading done in time, so I'll have to forfeit the first game unless I can play it later. Disclaimer can have the win! I would probably have struggled vs his squad anyways! I will get it done asap though!

I'm happy to wait. All depends if everyone wants the game to progress now or not.

So whilst some of us wait for the last 2 matches of round 1 here is the next set of fixtures

Rnd 2

Coolmcool V Lippo255

Lewie100 V Disclaimer89

Znik V AidanD10

Matt419 V Abesince1982

ninjaskill V Murley​

So, we can play our 2nd round matches as of now? Or we have to wait?

So, we can play our 2nd round matches as of now? Or we have to wait?

Play whenever, i can go now if you want lippo, would rather no1 gets too far behind, say anymore than 2 games behind but want to keep the thread moving

Play whenever, i can go now if you want lippo, would rather no1 gets too far behind, say anymore than 2 games behind but want to keep the thread moving

Awesome, I will be free in an hour & a half or so. If thats any good to you?

Awesome, I will be free in an hour & a half or so. If thats any good to you?
Around 9am English Time? Thats fine, would you be able to change your steam to England so we can play, i seen you explain it on the world cup thread but im still a little unsure

Around 9am English Time? Thats fine, would you be able to change your steam to England so we can play, i seen you explain it on the world cup thread but im still a little unsure

No worries mate, mine is still set to London from the Ashes anyway.

Add me on Steam, Lippo255. Will accept & get in contact as soon as I'm on :)

Ok, someone is against me here, Lippo 1st then DC 2nd, how ridiculous is that!!!

Coolmcool V Lippo255

View attachment 231690

The scoreline definitely doesnt tell the whole story in this match but my side played a lot better than was expected.
I think Lippo would tend to agree that his side were never really in the match as we had numerous chances with James and Mirallas working well together but Bony squandering plenty of chances.
I was desperate for a first half goal but it wasnt to be, Lippo was looking forward to the whistle so he could make some changes at half time until he realized he hadnt chosen any subs! We then finally took the lead through James taking part in a good team goal. The no subs thing then affected Lippo big time as arguably his best player in the match Sandro went off injured and he was down to 10 men. Carlos Vela quickly made it 2-0 before James netted a late penalty, it could have been even more but Lippo's side played better after losing their man.
So overall i think either way we would have come out on top in a very good game for my side but it would have not been a 3-0 scoreline. Thanks for the match Lippo255 and were both looking forward to our next matches so the rest of you get playing!

Would love to be all up to date by Saturday Morning with everyone having played twice. thanks​

Yep, no subs made no difference. Cool's side was better from the off & we were never in the game.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, if you hit the auto sub button make sure it actually picks a bench for you!

What a rookie!

Yep, no subs made no difference. Cool's side was better from the off & we were never in the game.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, if you hit the auto sub button make sure it actually picks a bench for you!

What a rookie!

Not a good day for you mate :p

im playing round 2 game latest tomorrow, says matt

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk