I just recently started my 3rd season on this challenge in League 2

Here is my Squad: View attachment 296949View attachment 296948

Wages: View attachment 296950

Best players:
Yaya Sanogo: View attachment 296951View attachment 296952

Wellington Nem:View attachment 296954View attachment 296953

Nathan Dyer:View attachment 296956View attachment 296955

(Hopefully one for the future) Josh Egan:View attachment 296957View attachment 296958

Season 12/13: View attachment 296960View attachment 296959View attachment 296961

Season 13/14: View attachment 296963View attachment 296962View attachment 296964

Season 14/15: (In Progress)

So pretty successful so far, but I haven't met a true challenge yet...

I have one question for those attempting this challenge- What are your highest attendances?

Im really liking this challenge, im in league 2 and have been dominating the whole time. I can tell from playing prem teams in the cup competitions that im not at that level yet. Its also harder to find players because the good players in england dont want to drop down in leagues and it wont let me scout players out of england. In response to gunnerfor3ver my highest attendance was about 25,000 against Tottenham in the FA cup.

ended now the season: 42 wins, 0 draws/losses, 178 goals, 8 conceded, 126 points.
completely destroyed the league, best scorer - 33 Ademílson

but when i was expecting receiving the manager of the year award, i was surprised when he was given to a **** manager instead of me :(

Last edited:
that was the case with me i won the league and the cup twice and both times it went to someone else :mad:

i singed pascal chimbonda for free, actually did quite well forme 1st semost assists in the league. :)

might give this a little whirl while I wait to start a new save and the new patch to come out after Jan..

Is it my understanding that the transfer budget you start with will never be topped up unless players are sold?
Its a great challenge and im enjoying it, just would like to know if im to expect any more money.

Thanks

I download the file, load up the scenario, choose to manage FM-Base but I start the game and every single player is a newgen...

Everything else works, the transfer budget, the team name and such but there are no real life players whatsoever.

Anyone else had this issue? :(

I download the file, load up the scenario, choose to manage FM-Base but I start the game and every single player is a newgen...

Everything else works, the transfer budget, the team name and such but there are no real life players whatsoever.

Anyone else had this issue? :(
that is what it is supposed to be like mate you have to buy the entire squad have fun.

I started a game the once and had left this file ticked by mistake. I was in a different league so left them to it and watched with interest! They made it to the championship eventually having only signed two players in the first season, Gus Poyet was sacked soon after... But unbelievably, even with all the money, they went into administration after 5 seasons!!! Having got to the championship they began to move back down the leagues lol

Found out why, they signed some really average players (nigel reo-coker for example) for 200k plus a week and lots of them! Mental!!