I have just downloaded the file. This is gonna be wicked!

Anyone had a take over in this game yet? Just seen a Tycoon is interested in buying FM-Base and investing big money into players lol.

Just won promotion to the Premiership. It's been a journey. Championship by far the toughest league to win done it with 2 games to spare

Anyone managed to win the EPL yet? I've just won the BSB Premier and FA Trophy, season 2013/14. Football League here we come!

Season: 2013/2014
League: Blue Square Premier
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Trophy
Average Attendance: 12,324
Biggest Win: 7-0 (vs Hyde, vs Solihull Moors, both league)
Biggest Defeat: N/A
Top Goalscorer: Jordan Rhodes (30)
Most Assists: Alex Oxlaide-Chaimberlain (22)
Highest Average Rating: Alex Oxlaide-Chaimberlain (7.71)
Fans Player of the Year: Jordan Rhodes

View attachment 319460View attachment 319461View attachment 319464View attachment 319465

Anyone managed to win the EPL yet? I've just won the BSB Premier and FA Trophy, season 2013/14. Football League here we come!

Season: 2013/2014
League: Blue Square Premier
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Trophy
Average Attendance: 12,324
Biggest Win: 7-0 (vs Hyde, vs Solihull Moors, both league)
Biggest Defeat: N/A
Top Goalscorer: Jordan Rhodes (30)
Most Assists: Alex Oxlaide-Chaimberlain (22)
Highest Average Rating: Alex Oxlaide-Chaimberlain (7.71)
Fans Player of the Year: Jordan Rhodes

View attachment 319460View attachment 319461View attachment 319464View attachment 319465

I've just started in the EPL all I have to do is avoid relegation in my first season but I'll be looking to get into Europe

Currently in League 2 but smashing it still. Also have been killing it all cups. In quarters of Capital One cup but have just drawn Man U so will have to have if I can hit europe this year or not lol. Will prob just keep the players I currently have until EPL and try and save some money even I have been taken over already and they have given an extra 200m.

I've stopped doing with challenge, was too easy/boring and wasn't really a challenge in my eyes. Good luck to the rest though!

Could do with a laid back save :) (After transfers this should be)
Will try now!

Doing this 'Challenge' But have limited myself to only English players :)

Anyone know how he did the custom stadium in the editor?

you use the menu down the side. click on stadium then add...create your stadium then go onto the club you want the stadium for and click on the stadium section and it should give you an option to search for a stadium. type in you stadium name and select....hope this helps!

Editor Data

How would I get this file? Do I need to download something else? Thanks for the help :)

for some reason every time i start a new game the board give me £5m wages but 0 transfer budget, has anyone else had this and how can i stop it lol (sorry for being a noob)