Currently doing this Challenge. In my 7th season, 2nd season in premiership. Won Promotion from every division, the championship was the most challenging. I have been building a young team instead of going for all the stars which helped me finish 12th in first season in the premiership

Season 1 Promotion

I thought I would challenge myself more by not signing any players and relying on the regens... was very difficult actually! Ended up getting promoted via the Playoffs but flirted with the sack a few times first. Mostly good results but some horrible ones. Seemed to defend OK but didn't score enough. Performances got better from March - in fact I was undefeated until the end of the season after new youth players were promoted in March. Knocked out in the 2nd Round of the FA Trophy but the Board wasn't bothered.

View attachment 306618View attachment 306619View attachment 306620

Going to start up another one and only sign under 19s and see how it goes

2012-13 Season - Blue Square South

Had to restart this challenge as was having some problems with my computer. Won league fairly comfortably. Lost some games but this was generally towards the end of the season when league was sewn up. Transfers were mainly free transfers, but managed to buy some regens near the end of the season which were recommended by the scouting team.

View attachment 311708View attachment 311709View attachment 311710

Easiest challenge ive ever seen. Hardly a success winning out on this! What a waste of time

I managed to get to the Prem last year on this, going to do this combined with the Global Free Agent Challenge. Might even make a story

Only criticism is the domestic cup competitions: the FM-Base team aren't registered for the FA Cup or the League Cup and I'm in my second season and we haven't been entered this season either. Otherwise really enjoying this database, thanks so much!
Tip for everyone else is to be careful that you don't go bankrupt because you might be tempted to spend £800m first season, but you only have an income of about £20m a season.

Only criticism is the domestic cup competitions: the FM-Base team aren't registered for the FA Cup or the League Cup and I'm in my second season and we haven't been entered this season either. Otherwise really enjoying this database, thanks so much!
Tip for everyone else is to be careful that you don't go bankrupt because you might be tempted to spend £800m first season, but you only have an income of about £20m a season.

Once you get to League 2 you get in the FA Cup and League Cup.
Am halfway through League 1 and going to win it easily just trying to keep my finances right cause you will really make no money until your in the Prem.
I lost 192million last season :(

report:

game time 3 days, 7 hours and 13 minutes
addictedness rating: turning your underwear inside out saves on washing

up to now 11 march 2016, at npower league 1, johnstone's paint trophy goes to final, europa league 2nd knockout, won capital one cup, FA cup 6th round
wage budget $5,53 per week
transfer budget $ 340M
1st team
GK: lewis flenley
DR: john brayford
DL: matthias ostzolek
DC: joel matip/dedryck boyata
MR: sean murray
ML: lenny nangis
MC: jonjo shelvey/leon goretzka
ST: hervin ongenda/alberto paloschi

2nd team
GK: vito mannone
DR: fabio
DL: jetro williams/inaki sola
DC: samuel umtiti/karim rekik
MR: will hughes/muhammed demirci
ML: gael kakuta/alen halilovic
MC: paul pogba/lorenzo crisetig/antonin prevot
ST: eric torres/raymond visscher/ademilson

Season: 2012/13
League: Blue Square South
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Trophy winners
Average Attendance: 10300
Biggest Win: 9-1 verses Hayes & Yeading
Biggest Defeat: None
Top Goalscorer: Ioannis Amanatidis 39
Most Assists: Fernando Baiano 25
Highest Average Rating: Ioannis Amanatidis 8.20
Fans Player of the Year: Ioannis Amanatidis

Trying to see how far I can take the club without spending a penny on transfer fee's

How do you attach screenshots on FM Base? I'm sure it's simple enough, I'm just not really IT literate.

Season: 2013/14
League: Blue Square Premier
Cups: FA Trophy winners
Average Attendance: 12132
Biggest Win: 6-0 verses Gateshead
Biggest Defeat: 1-0 verses Kidderminster
Top Goalscorer: Alberto Paloschi 53
Most Assists: Juan Guillermo Cuadrado 51
Highest Average Rating: Denis Stracqualursi 8.20
Fans Player of the Year: Alberto Paloschi

Just started this one seems an interesting one :) Will post pics at end of each season.

**** wish I looked through this before I started signing players. Got a few big named young stars such as the ox, wisdom (cost me an arm and leg!). Will just have to see how it plans out in the next year or 2!

Season: 2012/13
League: BS South
Cups: FA Trophy (won)
Average Attendance: 10,191 (5.1%)
Biggest Win: 8-0 (vs Staines, BS South), 8-0 (vs Eastbourne Boro, FA Trophy)
Biggest Defeat: N/A
Top Goalscorer: Jordan Rhodes - 39 league, 45 all comps.
Most Assists: Adryan - 16 league, 20 all comps.
Highest Average Rating: Adryan - 8.02
View attachment 315551View attachment 315552View attachment 315553View attachment 315554

Last edited: