FM Base Network Game!

6 easy points there then :bigeyes:

ok then thats all fine with me then dont i need to kno the ip server or sommat 2 join tho

We have two options guys we can either meet on irc which would suit me but i cant be assed with everyone needing help getting on :p

or everyone download xfire and add 9kjackso

I take it your sigs referign to Newells comment on female officials?

IRC wouldd be fine for me....have managed to sort out how to get on and stuff!! and i don't have a clue what this xfire thing is!!! : (

I take it your sigs referign to Newells comment on female officials?

I heard that read out when they do the paper comments on Sky Sports News in the morning, I was ******* myself.

7 is abit early, I might be abit late Kris.

Last edited:
errr Kris... I can play at 7 and sort out tactics and training etc... but i gotta go at half 7 :( and also, Newell, the ***, probs was at the pub after the match with Boydy on the boozer!!:beer: :cheers: >_>

If you don't have xfire and cant use irc bla bla add me to msn to save any problems [email protected] and i will dish out the ip at 7.

If you cant make it for 7:00 just join when you can i doubt we will get to far tonight anyway.

With been a supervisor at work and also trying to lead a social life and bleh... I've decided I can't really commit myself to this net game :( just been fair on you all sooo Newcastle up for grabs iff anyone's as mad as me :p

If you don't have xfire and cant use irc bla bla add me to msn to save any problems [email protected] and i will dish out the ip at 7.

If you cant make it for 7:00 just join when you can i doubt we will get to far tonight anyway.

dont u ever read the other posts

:D