FM Base Network Game!

I don't have IRC so i'll say here. I had to quit because the lag I was getting was annoying, sorry but i'd rather play on my own than wait 5 minutes for the tactic screen. Do enjoy the net game though. :)

i think i was having a similar problem i added myself then i got the loading ball 4ever

Just lost the game comletely cant get back in

It was terrible for pae never seen anything like it i have 2 other net games and theyre fast so i dont know plus everyone was taking ages.

When is everyone free again i can't do weekends but im free monday tuesday next week?

Can do Monday definitely. Aint too sure bout Tuesday though.

i will make another atempt at joining,

hopefully it will work

Monday defo no prob, tues depends wot time, prob b goin out btween alf 7 and 8.

yeh monday is fine with me......around the same time again would be sound!!!

not sure about tuesday yet!!

Is there really any point in having this net game if were only gona play on Mondays? and you didn't really play for long last mon tbh.

Is there really any point in having this net game if were only gona play on Mondays?

although im not on this net game as yet,and slightly drunk at the minute, it makes perfect sense to have it on perhaps every monday. cos then people know when its gona be and dnt necc. have to show up in irc askin when its gona be. also monday appears to be a good time atm for the majoirty, so you would have a regular amount of peeps every week

I'll try again on monday but if it's a lagfest again i'm off.

it makes perfect sense to have it on perhaps every monday. cos then people know when its gona be .... so you would have a regular amount of peeps every week

Makes complete sense, even if most of the rest dnt.

Kris sucks as the host might as well let someone else host who actually has the time to play...