• No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to hear some honest, constructive feedback on the new design and any other ideas you may have.

Please remember that this design is still early, consider it as a base to be built upon.

Really like the new layout, and noticed that the Blog system is now intact.

Really good job Sean. One thing though, any chance of the avatars getting a bit bigger? Because at the size they currently are, it makes them pretty irrelevant.

Like the new modern style, only bad thing is the size of the avatars.

Glad to see the blogging system as well.

ooh its strange! it looks sleeker but i liked the old one better for sure, but im sure i'll get used to this :( has the 'like' button gone!? :O

Last edited:
It'll take some time getting used to, but it looks really, really good.

Noticed there is also no 'Like' system anymore.. is there a plan to bring that back at all or is it permanently staying away?

To be honest, i preffered it before and like Ronan said, its v.similar to others and the blacks quite distracting

I think that you should make it a little wider if you get what I mean cos on the left and right there is loads of emptiness.

Noticed there is also no 'Like' system anymore.. is there a plan to bring that back at all or is it permanently staying away?

Unfortunately there hasn't been a patch made for the like system.

To be honest, i preffered it before and like Ronan said, its v.similar to others and the blacks quite distracting

Racist.

Fair enough Kris.. as Ed Syers said, will take some getting used to - but it is really nice.

Hmm, it looks pretty slick but will take some getting used to.

Good idea, it'll take time to get used to but I like it

Really do not like it. I much prefered the other design and this new one doesn't please me at all. I appreciate the fact that you are doing this to make the site more modern and to please people, but I, along with many others, probably prefer the older site. :)

We do plan on bringing the Like system back though. As soon as we can, we will :)

Personally I am glad I don't need to look at stupid sigs/avatar's unless I want to :)

I think the headers need to be a different colour to the background.

It looks more grown up than previous

I probably prefer the old one, but it's probably because I'm not used to it yet.

But there is definetly some better stuff on here compared to the last one

Last edited: