FM-Base New Design: Feedback

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anyway to get rid of the FM advert at the top? I know you can hide it but everytime I come on I have to press hide.

It should stay hidden for 30 days when you click hide. Can you tell me which browser you are running (and what version) and also can you check if you have cookies enabled.

Did you get rid of "People viewing this thread".

Yes I have removed it to try and improve the forum performance. It may not seem it but it is quite an intensive feature.

Um when u go on new posts, the ones that i have posted on before use to have the green arrown thingy on it, now its gone so its harder to find which ones i have posted on (e.g. auction games im in), is this just mine? or can you fix that sean? thanks if u do.

Same reason as I mentioned above, I am trying to increase the forum performance and it has been removed also. If the benefit is minimal it will be brought back.

In the quick style chooser at the bottom it only has the dark fm base and default vbulletin skins, what has happened to the light fm base version? thanks

In the quick style chooser at the bottom it only has the dark fm base and default vbulletin skins, what has happened to the light fm base version? thanks

The light version was never supported and was just too buggy to keep on. I have disabled it for the time being.

It should stay hidden for 30 days when you click hide. Can you tell me which browser you are running (and what version) and also can you check if you have cookies enabled.
All I know is that I am using Chrome. I don't know what version and how do I find out if I have cookies enabled

All I know is that I am using Chrome. I don't know what version and how do I find out if I have cookies enabled

Try using a more common browser, such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Even then, you might have to download the latest Java patch and updates for the corresponding browsers.

In Chrome go to this URL...

chrome://settings/content

Cookies should be set to Allow local data to be set.

You can also click on All Cookies and Site Data to view your stored cookies. Just search for fm-base and it should show all your cookies for FM-Base.

If you have hidden the Football Manager 2011 advert then there should be a cookie called hideBuy set.

View attachment 2411

Can you please let me know what the Expires time say as it should be 30 days from the time you hid the advert.

Expires: Tuesday 20th September 2011 2:23:02pm

Next time the advert shows do the same and check if the cookie exists and what the content of it is (it should say 'hidden').