FM-Base New Design: Feedback

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I could get used to it easily. However, I would definitely want the 'Like' system back a.s.a.p, and I would really like to have sigs on show again, not too fussed about avatars though. I feel that people used to use avatars to advertise kit threads and stories etc. But now, nobody will even bother clicking the name to see that... :(

Being perfectly honest, I preferred the old one massively.

tbh i would rather choose the old one, the new version IMO is too black and simple

I don't know if this possible but would there be any way to have something where you choose what layout you want?

is there no going back now then? is this new design permanent? had a scout round, and to be fair, i really do think i prefered it how it was, theres no 'supports' now which i liked, i agree the avatars are too small and theres no sigs, i dont want to have to click on everyones profile to see what they are, or if they even have one, it was good just seeing what people had done :) fair do's that the 'like system' is coming back cos that was really good, and i agree im not a fan of all that black background :( still though, if its staying, im sure i'll get used to it eventually.

The new structure looks good, modern aswell.

I aint had no bugs yet,

But i do prefer it the old way., but this aint so bad.

New design ftw. Sleeker, more modern, sharper features, better header, nicer layout, better colour scheme, blog to keep stories away from the main board, like feature incoming, pages seem to load quicker, dont have to put up with annoying avatars (or sigs at the moment).

Oh and best of all...

I'm back baby.

i fancy old one more,its just too dark(and i like black -.-),i just hope this won't be pernament

Personally I prefered the old one, was a lot easier on the eye, and neater as well, but I spose if its a base to work on then they will just be ironed out. BTW how can you view someones profile?

The most hideous Website/Forum skin design I have seen. Too dark, very VERY unattractive, looks cheap, looks poorly made, avatar size is awful, no signatures, looks like a basic template you get for free and is very un-unique and too similar to other forums you can get for free. The old one was by far the better and this is just, disgusting.

At least give us the choice of the two.

Feel free to leave and never come back, then Redders can change his sig to 278,489 to go!

How do i customize my profile, i go on it and it says nothing.

With it being black, what ever is on my wall, when i go into conversation i cant see the writing, i have to highlight it lol.
Also, how do i get to "MY POSTS"?, i cant find.

It's not black it's dark grey! lol.

There will be no choice of what skin you want, you either like it or lump it. :p

Feel free to leave and never come back, then Redders can change his sig to 278,489 to go!

Can't take it that the skin is terrible?

Look what the poll says, the majority don't like it.

I love the new blog system and the skin is quite nice, but I think the posting system should be kept the same, with the blogs and signatures. Also, where is the like button?

I'm not to keen on it to be fair. Preferred the old one but at least the new one's not awful.

Can't take it that the skin is terrible?

Look what the poll says, the majority don't like it.

Actually most people have done NO, but most have said that it takes getting used to like the old skin did. Stop Complaning and GROW TFU

Well, there is one problem. On the top where it says players, and when it shows:
Player Discussion and
Download Player Shortlist
The description of Player Discussion is: We have a huge range of incredible tactics that can help any team reach the top., which is for tactics session.

i think we should march on fm base HQ and protest... :D

in all fairness though, look at the poll...the old was was very popular :)