FM-Base New Design: Feedback

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
give us back the previous version SEAN! This new look is driving me crazy.

give us back the previous version SEAN! This new look is driving me crazy.

As has been said many many times in this thread, if you hate the new version so much (I think it's awesome after, like everybody, I got used to it) then you can change back to the original version by choosing 'vbulletin standard skin' in the pull down menu in the bottom corner of the screen

As has been said many many times in this thread, if you hate the new version so much (I think it's awesome after, like everybody, I got used to it) then you can change back to the original version by choosing 'vbulletin standard skin' in the pull down menu in the bottom corner of the screen
10x mate. I havent read the whole thread :) 10x again. Cheers.

Not sure if this is just me or not, but the latest tweaks are causing problems.

Working fine now. Nice way to show activity.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is just me or not, but the latest tweaks are causing problems.

Working fine now. Nice way to show activity.

Looks like your CSS was cached. If anyone else has the same problem just refresh the page and it should be fine.

some of the features are quite good such as notifications and the blog system and I appreciate the fact that u changed the site to make it look more modern but tbh I prefer the old one massively, it looked neat, easy on the eye and very user-friendly, I really appreciate the amount of work u put into it but this is just my own opinion

very nice new touch Sean, was missing how obvious it was to see if if a thread had a new post in it. Thanks

I actually didnt like the look of it in the beginning and didnt post for over a week but have got used to it now and it is more user friendly aswell. Great work guys :)

Is there a reason why the occasional word at the end of a line is sometimes repeated on the next line, or is this just an error that only I am getting? It's not major, I just haven't seen it mentioned before.

Is there a reason why the occasional word at the end of a line is sometimes repeated on the next line, or is this just an error that only I am getting? It's not major, I just haven't seen it mentioned before.

I haven't noticed it. Next time it happens can you take a screenshot and provide a link to the thread so others can check too.

I haven't noticed it. Next time it happens can you take a screenshot and provide a link to the thread so others can check too.

This is the last one I can remember, from the Arsenal Thread (post #570 of page 19):
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/england/73011-arsenal-thread-19.html

View attachment 174495

However, when you copy and paste, it comes out like this:

Excellent piece on the Fabregas scenario and how Barcelona instructed their players to circumvent the FIFA regulations by deliberately talking to the media about him:

Cesc Fabregas Transfer Timeline
Last edited by Joss; 1 Day Ago at 03:41 PM.

I've seen it happen quite a few times, too many for it to be human error. Perhaps it is a fault with my browser?

It's displaying alright for me in Opera. I'm currently using OSX so can't test it on Internet Explorer. Do you know which version it is (it looks like IE9 to me)?

Also could you try clicking that blue icon in the address bar that looks like a document torn in half. I think that toggles compatibility mode. See if it makes any difference.

It's displaying alright for me in Opera. I'm currently using OSX so can't test it on Internet Explorer. Do you know which version it is (it looks like IE9 to me)?

Also could you try clicking that blue icon in the address bar that looks like a document torn in half. I think that toggles compatibility mode. See if it makes any difference.

It looks fine for me on Chrome too.

A horse and carriage manually picking up sheets of data would be better than IE8.

it may do so but i am used to it and dont like all these new fancy ones with just the webpage

It is IE9, and the compatability button has solved the problem. Cheers Sean, I knew it would be something that only I was experiencing.