FM-Base New Design: Feedback

Do you like the new design?

• Yes

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 199 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how come a page in a thread only has 10 posts on it and then a new page is made?

Wouldnt it be better to have a higher default? As more people will be changing pages more often slowing down the site?

But with more on a page every time someone opens a thread it needs to load more. ;)

Wouldnt it be better to have a higher default? As more people will be changing pages more often slowing down the site?

The majority of people browsing are guests (currently 9 times more guests than registered members online) and the majority of those will only look at the first few posts of a thread anyway. So hopefully it will help with the site speed a bit.

The majority of people browsing are guests (currently 9 times more guests than registered members online) and the majority of those will only look at the first few posts of a thread anyway. So hopefully it will help with the site speed a bit.

It seems to be working, the site has been faster lately.

Just a very small fault I've picked up on - top right hand corner of the page you have the Facebook, Twitter, Steam and YouTube links, the Steam logo appears twice, one for Steam and again for YouTube.

Just a very small fault I've picked up on - top right hand corner of the page you have the Facebook, Twitter, Steam and YouTube links, the Steam logo appears twice, one for Steam and again for YouTube.

Cheers Mike. I'm having a little bug fixing weekend so will get that sorted then :)

Is there anyway to get rid of the FM advert at the top? I know you can hide it but everytime I come on I have to press hide.

Um when u go on new posts, the ones that i have posted on before use to have the green arrown thingy on it, now its gone so its harder to find which ones i have posted on (e.g. auction games im in), is this just mine? or can you fix that sean? thanks if u do.