Ah ok - I got the impression it was anything started Oct to the end of March.

Nope, just up until the voting period regardless of when it started. Personally i like the idea that a "short story" at the early awards could go on to win the big prize at years end!

what about a lifetime achievement award or hall of fame for a specific person or story. like klippybo's bilbao saves or stonecolds old aberdeen save or even the controversial mojodex's amazing few stories? also could do a persistency award for someone who has a lot of different stories

what about a lifetime achievement award or hall of fame for a specific person or story. like klippybo's bilbao saves or stonecolds old aberdeen save or even the controversial mojodex's amazing few stories? also could do a persistency award for someone who has a lot of different stories

Funny you should mention Mojo, was only re-reading the great scandal the other day. Pity it ended like it did. Understand people were upset & personally prefer to play straight up & let the chips fall where they may but they are called FM stories not FM documentaries.

A blast from the past type of award could be something to look at in the future, actually quite like the idea, but for this first one I just want to keep things simple & see how it plays out.

I want this to be a recurring thing so each addition will, hopefully, get bigger & better! :)

Bump & update. Current voting looks like this...

Jamie Carragher - A Managers Story - 8 votes.

The Alpha Romeo Metaphor II - 6 votes

Liverpool F.C. The 5 year plan, Life after Depor & The Rise of Fulham - 4 votes

Get it India - 3 votes

All Aboard the Managerial Roller Coaster, Limerick FC the 4th, A Swedish Adventure, Road to Glory, the Rhys Burnett Story - 2 votes

At this point it would require a judges vote to decide the top 4! Keep the likes & nominations coming!

Wow! Overwhelmed :D This is a cool idea I didnt realise anyone did this! I nominate Klopps haha!

Bump & update. Current voting looks like this...

At this point it would require a judges vote to decide the top 4! Keep the likes & nominations coming!

Don't forget to include the posts as a vote :)

Almost 24 hours down & the standings are as follows...

Jamie Carragher - 16 votes

The Alpha Romeo Metaphor - 10 votes

Liverpool FC, The 5 year plan - 8 votes

Rise of Fulham/Life after Depor... - 7 votes

Limerick FC, the 4th/All Aboard the managerial Roller coaster - 4 votes

Get it India/Malmo, A Swedish Adventure - 3 votes

Road to Glory/Rhys Burnett/LOSC Lille Metropole - 2 votes

Would still need a judges vote to separate the top 4 so keep your votes coming!!!

Last edited:
Hey just read through this, how many stories can we vote for? 2?