Congratulations to all of the winners! Everyone is fully deserved, you lot are the creme de la creme of this site!

Keep up the good work

Made up with my award and have to say everyone else who won one deserved theres.

And the answer to your question Lippo is yes, my story will continue until the new FM is out! :)

Thats awesome!

Sucks for the rest of us though :(

Congrats to all the story tellers !!! Thank you for all these wonderful stories. You gave us the best way to get by during those boring hours in work :D

Well done everyone! That most dedicated follower award was tight, but only a good thing! Also chuffed to have almost competed with Enrico until he deservedly smashed me! Hopefully more great pieces appear ahead of the end of year awards.

Congratulations everyone!

Why don't you make this a weeky thing? It will create more stories, more competition, more creativity but much more to read aswell. Maybe two weekly. I dont know. This was good to see and Congrats to the winners

Why don't you make this a weeky thing? It will create more stories, more competition, more creativity but much more to read aswell. Maybe two weekly. I dont know. This was good to see and Congrats to the winners

Fortnightly may be a bit better. :)

How about an award for "Best Comeback". :)

I did float the idea of a story of the month competition/award but no one commented so thought there was no interest.

All things worth thinking about going forward. :)

I think a monthly thing would be good, just to keep people interested. Doesn't have to be big as such, but it's nice to keep these things at the forefront.

I think a monthly thing would be good, just to keep people interested. Doesn't have to be big as such, but it's nice to keep these things at the forefront.

That was my thinking, just do a monthly award for the most enjoyable story of that month, & then the bigger award periods twice a year?

Dont think we'll get it up this year but maybe for next year?

Yeah, my story should be the first winner of the Monthly Award. :D

Well, if there is actually interest we could do a test run until the end of the year?

Come to think of it, I pretty much have everything in place to do so?

Need some sort incentive to win. Maybe a mod could make the winners name go gold in the header of a post or something or do something cool.

Need some sort incentive to win. Maybe a mod could make the winners name go gold in the header of a post or something or do something cool.

Yeah, I am going to raise the issue of a "prize" with some mods at some stage. Perhaps story of the month could just be stickied for the duration of the month it wins or something.

Will have to talk & see what is realistic before we begin.

I'm a little late to the party...

Congratulations to all the winners! The quality of story writing here goes up every year!

And thank you to whoever nominated and voted for my story!

I'm keen for a story of the month award, although Jamie Williams' Jamie Carragher story could win it every month it's that good :p

I have made an enquiry in the mod request section, hopefully i will get some feedback. If not i will start annoying people individually :p

Whatever happens we will battle on, agree it would be nice to have some sort of "prize" but at the end of the day the love & adoration of your fellow Base members might just have to do.