FM Base Story Awards: Interest & Idea's Thread.

Quality idea Lippo - I'm keen to participate.

While Enrico Pucci and Brendn put out top stories I rarely see them throw comments elsewhere,

The amount of time I put into writing my own stories, I don't have time to read that many. I try, god love me I try but there are not enough hours in the day :(

On topic. I absolutely love this idea. I remember finding the originally awards thread Mike was mentioning and it was a great read :)

An idea for nominations: We can create an individual straw-poll for every person nominated. That straw poll has to get a certain amount of votes for the nomination to be accepted; between 8-15 votes. the number can be figured out later :)

An idea for a category: most dedicated follower.
Lets be honest guy, the comment are why we write stories. They keep us goign. It'd be nice for the story writer nominations get to nominated and choose the winner of that award :)

The amount of time I put into writing my own stories, I don't have time to read that many. I try, god love me I try but there are not enough hours in the day :(

An idea for a category: most dedicated follower.
Lets be honest guy, the comment are why we write stories. They keep us goign. It'd be nice for the story writer nominations get to nominated and choose the winner of that award :)

Yeah, wasn't a dig or anything - I understand!

Agree with dedicated follower too!

Yeah, wasn't a dig or anything - I understand!

Agree with dedicated follower too!

Not a bother mate. I do agree with you though. I may be seen as one of the big story writers (Which I don't agree with, I'm very humbled by this opinion) but so many great stories slip under my radar since I spend so much time on my own. It's the people reading who're the best judges,

Last edited:
I am very keen for the dedicated follower award now that it has been mentioned! Not everyone has the time to do a story of their own but there are some good readers out there that deserve recognition, good one!

I am very keen for the dedicated follower award now that it has been mentioned! Not everyone has the time to do a story of their own but there are some good readers out there that deserve recognition, good one!

Every one of us knows what it's like to be sludging you way through a story, ready to **** it all against the wall and never play this save again, only to have a show of support and people willing you on. The support I got during my Liverpool save this year was phenomenal. The most fun I've ever had playing FM

Every one of us knows what it's like to be sludging you way through a story, ready to **** it all against the wall and never play this save again, only to have a show of support and people willing you on. The support I got during my Liverpool save this year was phenomenal. The most fun I've ever had playing FM

Agreed, I think its a starter for sure!

Reminds me of the 2012 awards that was set up.

****, I ended up hating that United save, but people really enjoyed my style of writing. Pity I've never seemed to recreate it though :/

Lip - I'm trying to PM you back but it is telling me you've hit your limit.

How about bi-yearly awards?

October - March
April - September

Sounds good.

Could stories be eligible for both? Or then an overall one in September too?

Or maybe September is the overall one?

So if we do one now it would be a delayed half-way award?

I'm assuming this will be a regular thing if it's fun and people enjoy it :)
I'm happy with a half way award being done now for current stories but for FM16.

beginning of October - end of March
beginning of April - end of September.