FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

• Thread starter Thread starter Mally
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 394
  • Views Views 32K
Ok well thanks anyway can't see Mally saying yes but just thought I would apply, Just thought you might need someone who can play at the back or CDM but I understand thanks anyway.

Ye I'm going to go with no as well. Sorry mate.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Cheers mate :) You got any idea when I will ifnd out if I have made the team?

Not sure whats happened if any one has got back to you yet. We are pretty full at the moment and just looking for a lethal winger. Like JD used to do.

Seen you play a lot through all the clubs and you seem to play well when told constantly to play it simple. Thats just my opinion and no offence of course because as a person I like you.

Mike can make the decision on this one and think he might of already..

Not sure whats happened if any one has got back to you yet. We are pretty full at the moment and just looking for a lethal winger. Like JD used to do.

Seen you play a lot through all the clubs and you seem to play well when told constantly to play it simple. Thats just my opinion and no offence of course because as a person I like you.

Mike can make the decision on this one and think he might of already..

It's been taken care of. Kept the answer to PMs this time ;) will tell you when we're on next or someone else might do by then.

anyone playing today? I am currently on trial at the club and I am desperate to play some games and try and get in the club full time :)

anyone playing today? I am currently on trial at the club and I am desperate to play some games and try and get in the club full time :)

I'm sure we'll be on, I'll definitely be on if two or three others are. Are you on IRC?

I'm sure we'll be on, I'll definitely be on if two or three others are. Are you on IRC?

I think I have IRC on my pc but found it abit confusing lol and also my PC is downstairs and my PS3 is upstairs and my laptop is currently broken :( I can still come on fm base though on my ipad.

Back