FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Not sure I have you added, add Redrup when you can.

It might have to be a bit longer then 30 minutes as my update is only 10% done :( ****** ps3

CFC - when you play vs. Redrup, don't just hoof the ball to your attackers and attempt to score, in fact we don't care about the result, just get a good passing game going, put some nice crosses in especially if you're using your pro.

CFC - when you play vs. Redrup, don't just hoof the ball to your attackers and attempt to score, in fact we don't care about the result, just get a good passing game going, put some nice crosses in especially if you're using your pro.

My style of play on FIFA is the passing game :) I hate just hoofing it up to a striker. Do you think it will be best if I use my pro against Redrup?

I know it's nothing to do with me, but surely the point of a trial is to see what they do - rather than telling them what they should do..

Because now he could do everything you told him to do, get in then start hoofing when he plays for the team. Not saying he will, just thought the point of a trial was to see if the player played your style of football, not telling him to (A)

I know it's nothing to do with me, but surely the point of a trial is to see what they do - rather than telling them what they should do..

Because now he could do everything you told him to do, get in then start hoofing when he plays for the team. Not saying he will, just thought the point of a trial was to see if the player played your style of football, not telling him to (A)

Fair point :) but it's up to him to do it now.

My style of play on FIFA is the passing game :) I hate just hoofing it up to a striker. Do you think it will be best if I use my pro against Redrup?

Good to hear. Think it's best so we can actually get an insight to how your pro works (I know I've seen you play a lot before but need to be extra sure). Get the ball to him and whip in a couple of crosses etc. Don't have to mind, but it'll be better to.

Well, I care about the result if it's diabolical. The result is generally a display of how good the player is :)

If it's an option I suppose you could, doesn't make a difference though, if you can do something with a pre-set player, you can do it with your pro.

do i have to be any? :$

We'll be rotating I assume. Don't think we're quite ready yet because Josh can't get on yet and Alfie isn't 'really feeling it yet'.

thats good lol my dad has stolen my ps3 to play with his mate i should have it at about 10:30 and ill be any its good practise lol

I will have a trail match against Alfie after CFC is done.

Safe.