FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Would like to apply for the team, no longer play Striker as I simply got bored of it.
Can play CB or anywhere in midfield, My preferences is CDM as I like to just sit in front of the defence and make tackles and simple pass's or CB.
I understand if you don't want to give me a trial but I'm no longer greedy and thought I would give it a go.

Sorry about this long wait Redrup my FIFA has only just finished updating. Can you still play at somevpoint tonight or will we play another day?

Sorry about this long wait Redrup my FIFA has only just finished updating. Can you still play at somevpoint tonight or will we play another day?

I'm still alright to play, was wondering what was taking so long. Just post when you're ready.

I'm ready nowvmate :) again sorry for ******* you about with all these ****** updates on my ps3 lol

Would like to apply for the team, no longer play Striker as I simply got bored of it.
Can play CB or anywhere in midfield, My preferences is CDM as I like to just sit in front of the defence and make tackles and simple pass's or CB.
I understand if you don't want to give me a trial but I'm no longer greedy and thought I would give it a go.

I'll get back to you once I've spoken to Mally. If it was entirely up to me (which it's not) I'd say no, but like you said you'd understand why. Don't think Mally's on tonight, some sort of family gathering so you'll know by tomorrow.

Ok well thanks anyway can't see Mally saying yes but just thought I would apply, Just thought you might need someone who can play at the back or CDM but I understand thanks anyway.

Ok well thanks anyway can't see Mally saying yes but just thought I would apply, Just thought you might need someone who can play at the back or CDM but I understand thanks anyway.

Neh, don't really need defensive players because we play ANY every game. Cheers for the interest though.

Wonder how Redrup thinks I done ? I was Brazil and he was spain and two Pato goals earned me a 2-1 victory :D

Wonder how Redrup thinks I done ? I was Brazil and he was spain and two Pato goals earned me a 2-1 victory :D

We've heard all about it lol he reckons his show was too poor to be able to rate yours (in fact he called it suicide inducing), that's why JDY is requesting to play you.

I dont mind going back on now the reason I didnt play JDY aminute ago was because I didnt know it was another trial game lol :)

I dont mind going back on now the reason I didnt play JDY aminute ago was because I didnt know it was another trial game lol :)
do you want a quick lttle match mainly cos im bored XD

Okay mate, JD'll be on in 10 :)

Ok JDY post on this thread when you are ready and I jump back on fifa :)

I'll play you ina minute CFC, just in an online match at the moment.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Ready now, accept the invite.

ok coming online now :)

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Not happy with my performance against JDY and not too confident ive done enough :'(

Well played CFC. Despite the win that was my worst performance for a long time. Seemed to rush everything and my finishing was awful. Anyway, I've let Mike know what I've seen, not up to me to make the decisions. Good luck pal.

Well played CFC. Despite the win that was my worst performance for a long time. Seemed to rush everything and my finishing was awful. Anyway, I've let Mike know what I've seen, not up to me to make the decisions. Good luck pal.

Cheers mate :) You got any idea when I will ifnd out if I have made the team?