FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

i havent played clbs on fifa 11, and have only just made my pro, but im willing to join in if you guys like, ill up my pro a little first

was in a club with other leeds fans in the past on fifa 10, but they all got a bit bitchy to the worser players (not me thankfully) and it kinda fell apart, its all for the fun as i say.

Yeah, i'll join. I already told you my details and thingz on irc.

Now you have the best FIFA11 Player on the Forum.

Molly, ill join ya...

Mike knows about me all ready.. CM, ST 83-84 Overall.. looking to make this IRC work... when you guys want to play your frist game? :)

Molly, ill join ya...

Mike knows about me all ready.. CM, ST 83-84 Overall.. looking to make this IRC work... when you guys want to play your frist game? :)

Really? Now, we're in the lobby lol send a request to FM-Base United.

trying to find club. its called FM base united right? btw whats the room name on this IRC thingy.... lool .

FM-Base united isnt appearing... hmmmm------------------------------ Found it!.... just requested :p

Last edited:
Accepted you mate. Welcome to the team :)

thanks, so whens the IRC chat gunna be aviable? or should we just use the PS3 chat rooms... very handy to communicate to each other.

thanks, so whens the IRC chat gunna be aviable? or should we just use the PS3 chat rooms... very handy to communicate to each other.

Have you got IRC?

yeah.. ive follow exactly wot the link told me to do... am in the fmbase room.. alone:S

Do we have our own room?

Hey can i join, i've been playing clubs since fifa 10, fable joined you recently, he was telling me about your club, i play CDM/CM/CAM/LAM/LF/LW/LS/LB/LCM, been in many top clubs over the years.

PSN:MorbidSoul

I usually play cm quite deep usually, i concentrate on ball winning aspect of midfield and just play it simple try keep possession, and let fable be the more support/attack minded cm, thats fine with me, would be a good balance to have i think.

I'm a ball winning player and im a defensive minded player , always read the situation at play, help the defence and even in a central position i am very free in the way i play i see the danger and mark sensibly and play cover, is defender moves outa position and to forward or tackle a player, i usually take over their position.

But i can play pretty much anywhere. But best positions are CDM and CM

First day went well. We were unbeaten all night until that last game, shame really. Played some quality football.

Can't wait to get all the members on when there PROs are sorted an PS3s etc, should be good.

any room for one more player? if there isnt dont worry but im applying as it seems Fm Base FC is dead and I enjoy playing clubs with people from this site its great fun.

Any chance i can join in? Im new to all this fm stuff, but im very good on fifa.. so if theres any chance i could join id be happy to :)

Right, little message for everyone. I'm going to stop taking people into the team for while untill I can work out properly who we definatly have and don't...

So many people away or off the internet for a while who I haven't had a chance to speak to yet and don't want to end up with like 12 players before they get back.

Stick with me though an get your PROs up an I'll get back to use in no time.

I should be available for playing tonight hopefully.