FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Anybody on tonight at all?

Should be mate, exhausted though haven't had a proper sleep in ages so might get off early. Will see though never happens haha.

Should be mate, exhausted though haven't had a proper sleep in ages so might get off early. Will see though never happens haha.

Okay mate, don't worry if you're not. Around what time you looking to play, the usual?

Okay mate, don't worry if you're not. Around what time you looking to play, the usual?

Erm I think so mate, I'll have a little look in the front room every so often see if there is a window to play but doubt it. If not I'll probably be on between 10 an 11.

im willing to join :D i play anywhere really and im amazing in goal whenever i play online pro ranked match i get like 5 clubs asking me to join but i get bored and like to play outfield more. i really am willing to play anywhere im 86 rated upfront 84 rated in midfield and not that good in defense unless im my 91 rated keeper or a full back. either way if you want me my name is

x-Total_Majic-x

Hi mate, thanks for the interest. Don't know if you've seen in the opening post, but the way we offer interested members a 'trial' is to give you a head to head match against one of us, so if you're still up for joining, do you want the match tonight? You'll be playing against me :p

Hi mate, thanks for the interest. Don't know if you've seen in the opening post, but the way we offer interested members a 'trial' is to give you a head to head match against one of us, so if you're still up for joining, do you want the match tonight? You'll be playing against me :p

yeah i saw :p im **** at head to head matches tho :p all i do is pro but im willing to try ;)

what do i have to do in this head to head match to get in :) what sort of player are you looking for :) i pass the ball a lot very rarely run with it unless im in on goal with a thru ball then i usually pass if there is someone around me :D

what do i have to do in this head to head match to get in :) what sort of player are you looking for :) i pass the ball a lot very rarely run with it unless im in on goal with a thru ball then i usually pass if there is someone around me :D

That's exactly what it is, I'm not too good at head to head either.

Not interested in the result whatsoever, just want to see a good passing match, finding players in space, playing a sensible move (not always a complicated killer ball), using the full width of the pitch etc.

That's exactly what it is, I'm not too good at head to head either.

Not interested in the result whatsoever, just want to see a good passing match, finding players in space, playing a sensible move (not always a complicated killer ball), using the full width of the pitch etc.

fair enough when are you up for a match :) 8 ish okay for you ?

okay :) add me on psn x-Total_Majic-x and when i come on ill give you a game ;)

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

im on now are you dale20 :D and shall i use the team with my pro in :) if i can play online with him in head to head of course :)

Yeah, whoever your Pro's with (mine's with Arsenal). I'll invite you now.

okay :) add me on psn x-Total_Majic-x and when i come on ill give you a game ;)

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

im on now are you dale20 :D and shall i use the team with my pro in :) if i can play online with him in head to head of course :)

You can if you pick Un-ranked match.

i think we can infer that im **** at defending :) i did lag a bit tho :(

i think we can infer that im **** at defending :) i did lag a bit tho :(

Do you want another game? The first half was flat out lag for me. Yeah your defending isn't the best to be honest, 5 yellows and 1 red in 8 fouls.

Do you want another game? The first half was flat out lag for me. Yeah your defending isn't the best to be honest, 5 yellows and 1 red in 8 fouls.

yeah okay im up for another game :)

Thanks for the matches. I can't say that I'm too excited by your ability, but me and Mally (and Fable lol) have discussed and we want to offer you a place in the team, but that'll only be a trial run of say three or four games. It'll be on the wing also, but which side the choice is yours.

Take it, or leave it? :)

Thanks for the matches. I can't say that I'm too excited by your ability, but me and Mally (and Fable lol) have discussed and we want to offer you a place in the team, but that'll only be a trial run of say three or four games. It'll be on the wing also, but which side the choice is yours.

Take it, or leave it? :)

ill take the trial :) and right wing :) please :D

So ya's up for friendly tonight so ? Ya seem to have a few of ya's on and its only going to be me and Keith as thats the only players I have on my team lol

So ya's up for friendly tonight so ? Ya seem to have a few of ya's on and its only going to be me and Keith as thats the only players I have on my team lol

Doubt it'll be tonight buddy, can't get Mally on til around 11 and we got another lad to trial. Another time :)