FM-Base United (FIFA 11 PS3 Pro Club)

Added how we will be recruiting so to speak to bottom of the OP, please have a read :)

Also a few of members let me know if you'll be up for doing it.

What time is everyone looking to be on tonight?

If allowed I'd join the club, however I'd understand if you didn't want me in the side.

If allowed I'd join the club, however I'd understand if you didn't want me in the side.

Would have to have a word with Mike an a few of the new memebers mate. Just if you did end up joining you will have to give people a go upfront an fit into our play. We just all want to enjoy playing an pass around not see who can score the most goals.

Will get back to you.

Fine with me. :)

Just needs to be made clear that we won't be hogging positions. People need to be given a chance to play up-front for example, even with regular strikers in the team.

Would have to have a word with Mike an a few of the new memebers mate. Just if you did end up joining you will have to give people a go upfront an fit into our play. We just all want to enjoy playing an pass around not see who can score the most goals.

Will get back to you.

Understand that.. Let me know when you come to a decision.

Ill be online tonight around 8-9 till wotever time..

To play DMF anywhere but up front would be a crime, Bloke is clinical and one of the best I have ever seeing in Fifa.

To play DMF anywhere but up front would be a crime, Bloke is clinical and one of the best I have ever seeing in Fifa.

We all know hes class upfront but we want everyone to play everywhere so everyone can get in the goals an enjoy themselves. Not just every stick to positions like robots an get bored. Its ok for strikers standing upfront and scoring goals all day but what about the midfielders and the ANY who defenders all day.

Don't think you understand seeing as you play no where but upfront, maybe you should try going ANY for a few games at your new team to gain some prospective.

We all know hes class upfront but we want everyone to play everywhere so everyone can get in the goals an enjoy themselves. Not just every stick to positions like robots an get bored. Its ok for strikers standing upfront and scoring goals all day but what about the midfielders and the ANY who defenders all day.

Don't think you understand seeing as you play no where but upfront, maybe you should try going ANY for a few games at your new team to gain some prospective.

With my first club with my mate we took turns doing ANY and hated it, I play Pro Clubs to do exactly that, play as my Pro, was just saying anyway because I can't imagine DMF playing in midfield or anything but anyway all the best with this team anyway I'm sure you will be a great side.

ill have my ps3 back tommorow got that yellow light of death again! but be on tommorow to make my debut for my new side

Good night last night overall, coming together nicely. Despite the terrible defence, JD was outstanding at ANY.

Also a special shout to Redrup, after he stated, "In fact, we haven't conceded since I came on". Influential :wub:

Won't be on tonight or tomorrow, will be on Sunday during the day.

Good night last night overall, coming together nicely. Despite the terrible defence, JD was outstanding at ANY.

Also a special shout to Redrup, after he stated, "In fact, we haven't conceded since I came on". Influential :wub:

Won't be on tonight or tomorrow, will be on Sunday during the day.

Agreed mate, enjoyed it. Played 13 lost 3 not bad :).

I'm in work atm an going straight out after. Should be on tomorrow night lads. Feel free to go out tonight an tomorrow just try an have more than 2 on. We have a record to keep up ;)

Also Fable you should be able to soon mate, just not yet..

Last edited:
Up for a friendly sometime lads against mine and Keith's new club were doing well 22 games 20 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat and the defeat was my connection going when we were winning, So if 2 or 3 of ya's are on we be happy to play ya's.

http://www.eafootballworld.com/en_GB/clubs/631A0001/369903/overview

Yer will do soon enough, I'll let you know...

Saved this the other day, my goal in like the first minute. Lampard style

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/66809682

Everyone up for playing tomorrow night? been busy this weekend haven't had chance.

yh ill be there... mally.. lool i cant forget that goal.. lool you can see me sprint forward waiting for a through ball.. but you went and took the game into your own hands with that shot, nice one!XD

If you need a centre back i will play. PSN: THFC_100

No darts tonight, so I'm up for a few games if a couple others are on later?

im willing to join :D i play anywhere really and im amazing in goal whenever i play online pro ranked match i get like 5 clubs asking me to join but i get bored and like to play outfield more. i really am willing to play anywhere im 86 rated upfront 84 rated in midfield and not that good in defense unless im my 91 rated keeper or a full back. either way if you want me my name is

x-Total_Majic-x

Yer will do soon enough, I'll let you know...

Saved this the other day, my goal in like the first minute. Lampard style

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/66809682

Everyone up for playing tomorrow night? been busy this weekend haven't had chance.

Ok cool mate were yet to be beaten yet other then connection going one when we were 2-1 up, one were it was 3-3 and the most annoying of all when we were 6-1 up in last minute.

So lets see if your the first team to beat us ;)