If he's not online before I go to bed, I'll just send you a list of priority targets!

BTW, round 2 starts from the bottom and is 2 players right?
If that's allowed, I'll do the same as Znik

That sounds fair, if you guys want to do that go ahead, but just remember, please send me a list of maybe 12 names just so that it is a guarantee that you get two of them at least. Cheers! And yea it starts from the bottom and is two players :)

Hey guys, based on very early picks and past stories etc., who do you peg as a favorite to win? Want to raise some pre-tournament banter!

Also, hopefully Yeti will post before 12 or 1 AM GMT so that we can finish round 1 tonight (in order to do this, if you are in a draft order after Yeti, just send me a list of 10-15 players in priority and I will make sure you get your one pick :) )

Me or Znik, depending on who gets Lord Bendtner :p
In all seriousness, xJamieWilliams is a good shout, and then there are some of the lesser known players (ME!) who could throw up a few good results...
Ultimately i think it depends a fair bit on the groups

Well if we were to do betting odds I would have to be at the bottom of the pile......surely.

Said with a smile on your face; I'm likely one of the least experienced, but I think I'm decent ... haha watch me lose every game now :p

I've been doing alright for England in the Ashes series, 2 wins and a last minute 3-2 defeat after being 2-0 up, so hopefully i can carry that on! I don't know though, i have some great games and then some shockers, i could easily get hammered 5-0 first game.

Also guys, if Aidan doesn't respond in the next few hours (and he has been online recently just not responded to my 3 PM's), I'll have to remove him from the competition unfortunately (he will be guaranteed a spot in the next one if he so chooses) but I already have a replacement lined up for him who will take the 16th draft pick (everyone will be moved one spot up). It's really unfortunate and I'd rather not, but to miss a chance to pick a world class player kinda hurts a team big time.

Also guys, if Aidan doesn't respond in the next few hours (and he has been online recently just not responded to my 3 PM's), I'll have to remove him from the competition unfortunately (he will be guaranteed a spot in the next one if he so chooses) but I already have a replacement lined up for him who will take the 16th draft pick (everyone will be moved one spot up). It's really unfortunate and I'd rather not, but to miss a chance to pick a world class player kinda hurts a team big time.
That's fair enough.

Hey,

I'm just asking, that could we do the draw soon (After 1st picks, or even now!)? Reason being, it would be exciting seeing who our opponents got and everything! I could do the randomisation if you're busy as well? :)

Thanks

Hey,

I'm just asking, that could we do the draw soon (After 1st picks, or even now!)? Reason being, it would be exciting seeing who our opponents got and everything! I could do the randomisation if you're busy as well? :)

Thanks

Great idea Lewie, would add another level of interest to the draft watching who your opponents are picking etc.

Don't worry, I can do the draw it's no big deal. How about this: I'll announce the draw at the end of the first round. So everybody already knows who their opponents have picked in terms of star players :)

Hey,

Thanks

Give it time. They said it'd take a while to get it done so don't rush it :)
We've to figure out a time when everyone is online at the same time. I love the idea of a live draw but wait untill we can all argree on a time.

edit: I though you mean the draft :p

Give it time. They said it'd take a while to get it done so don't rush it :)
We've to figure out a time when everyone is online at the same time. I love the idea of a live draw but wait untill we can all argree on a time.

I don't know if that is realistic... but yea I'd actually agree to doing a draw after maybe a round and making it "live" as in I update the forum thread first page every few minutes with the next number. Not everyone has to be online and we can still have a "live" draw".

Bare in mind this is being organised over multiple time zones. It feels like it's taking a long time because it should.
Liaisoning between GMT and GMT + 12 takes time and it shouldn't be rushed. We want everyone to feel involved, not adjusting to only suit those in GMT.