I agree with this. I hope we'll get the active players online a bit more often when they know it's their turn though, so we won't have to wait 2 months for the draft to finish :)

If we can think of a slightly quicker method, then this could take 1-2 weeks. That's what we are debating. That being said, if you know it's somebodies turn and they are on steam and online, remind them! Cheers!

That would take a lot of coordination from everyone IMO.

So what do you guys think of AW's opinion then? 1st round everyone picks 1 player than we have 11 rounds where we each pick twice? The most players in a row 16th can pick is 4... Thoughts?

Maybe, all I want right now, is Aidan to come online and pick his 1st choice player! :p

Maybe, all I want right now, is Aidan to come online and pick his 1st choice player! :p

If any of you are his friends on steam, hit him up to tell him it's his turn. If you aren't add him and do the same. I'm heading out now for a few hours guys, by the time I come back, I'll pick a method for the 2nd round of the draft onwards. Cheers!

If any of you are his friends on steam, hit him up to tell him it's his turn. If you aren't add him and do the same. I'm heading out now for a few hours guys, by the time I come back, I'll pick a method for the 2nd round of the draft onwards. Cheers!
The only people who are friends with him and are from this game, are me and Disclaimer! :p

Problem is since we are trying to all pick the best players, ALOT of the players would be the same. For example, with my APL project, it took FOREVER and nobody had complete squad; and there are about as many Americans as "good" players on FM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe all meet up one day on skype and get it sorted, instead of 2 weeks doing your head in.

Sorry guys I have been at a festival for past 4 days, so have had no contact with the outside world - I am guessing i have been dropped for inactivity? :(

Sorry guys I have been at a festival for past 4 days, so have had no contact with the outside world - I am guessing i have been dropped for inactivity? :(

Yeah, but I'd expect Mkmillwall will grant you auto entry to the next one. :)

I really don't like the idea of sending in a list of players I want. I want to choose my player each round depending on who's been picked.

I agree with Matt, i think it's a little easier just doing it the way that it is now.

Its probably going to end up that way as there's no way 16 people will agree on something

Its probably going to end up that way as there's no way 16 people will agree on something

I'd say AW's idea was the best of them all, so if you're going with something, that suggestion would be best fit. :)

Yeah, lets not panic.

Carry on as we are, bump up to 2 picks second round & go from there. That's my 2 cents, for what its worth.

I'd say lets get round 1 completed first then take if from there; as we can get a good idea of how long each round is going to take..etc.

Yea so temporary plan is - this round = 1 pick next round and so on = 2 picks and if there are better ideas we deal with them as they come.

I agree - perhaps even as we get in the later rounds we may even want to go 3 (or even more) per pick. My feeling is that after the top 5/6 Ballon D'or guys there is another group of 30-50 who are all elite and then there is the next 100-150 players are all great but very similar in terms of skill.

After that you can probably put another 500 or so in a group of 'very good' players so we should be able to speed things up towards the end. I think the hardest bit at the back end of the draft will be ensuring that your players haven't been picked up by someone else already.

I think the hardest bit at the back end of the draft will be ensuring that your players haven't been picked up by someone else already.

You say that and then I remember I pick 13th haha.