Hey guys, seeing as I have personal conflicts around the start of the draft, I'm pushing it up to 5 PM GMT Sunday for the start time. That means that we will likely have 16 members, so just be ready for this change! Cheers!

So is it confirmed for 5pm? If so thats all good - I'll just make sure I get to bed early :)

Starts in about two hours guys, this IS a confirmation. Looking like we will have 16 members as well :) although one has confirmed, I've asked them to wait until the next edition and guaranteed them a spot. Cheers!

Who are the 4 missing out? Still close to the end of the draft though... :/

EDIT: Has Brendn done the guide for the editor yet? Want to make sure I did it all correctly :p

Last edited:
Who are the 4 missing out? Still close to the end of the draft though... :/

EDIT: Has Brendn done the guide for the editor yet? Want to make sure I did it all correctly :p

He hasn't he'll likely do it after the draft; the four missing out are Nomadic, EoinM21, Szyger, and xS0ViiET (although he contacted me but he will be in the next edition. Have an errand to run but should be back on in 20 minutes when I'll send out the first PM.

He hasn't he'll likely do it after the draft; the four missing out are Nomadic, EoinM21, Szyger, and xS0ViiET (although he contacted me but he will be in the next edition. Have an errand to run but should be back on in 20 minutes when I'll send out the first PM.

BRB, also known as Be Ready Brendn. :p

Also, if possible, I would like to change my team name from Cardiff AFC to Living on FM FC

Also, if possible, I would like to change my team name from Cardiff AFC to Living on FM FC

It's been changed as have the updated draft order and registration on page 1; and guys Brendn hasn't been on for a while so it might be a little bit before he responds. Overall, I think that this draft can take anywhere between 1-2 weeks, so persevere through it and check in online as much as you can. Cheers!

Just had a look at that bloke, seems to be quite good, could be an inspired pick, don't know much about him though so it's a bit of a risk.

Just had a look at that bloke, seems to be quite good, could be an inspired pick, don't know much about him though so it's a bit of a risk.

Yea, crazy to think he'd be the first one picked :p.

Still waiting on jamie for the second pick btw.

Just did a bit of maths and to do this draft in a week 3 picks would have to be done every hour.

Aye. My scouts spotted him while playing FIFA16 but they're not convinced he's the real deal. WE're waiting for the Champions League to start up so we can go on holiday; I mean go see him.