And Mkmillwall's offline, nice one.

Should I just say my pick? :)

I suppose it would make sense... Just follow the order and mkmillwall should see it when he gets back online, makes the process quicker :)

Well I'm next.............

And I DARE TO ZLATAN!

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic_3059124.jpg

Thanks guys sorry have been offline getting ready for the night. All these picks are confirmed which means AidanD10 is the next pick so I'll send him a PM. For the future, if I'm not online and it's your pick, do what the fellows above have done and post on the thread your pick, cheers. So this draft could take a while, does anybody have any suggestions on how to make it take maybe 1-2 weeks max? Should we only have 18 players or does anybody have other suggestions?

Hopefully with the way we're currently doing it it should only last about 2 weeks... Unless we maybe do it that everyone has 1 pick for the first round and then 2 picks for every round after?

Thanks guys sorry have been offline getting ready for the night. All these picks are confirmed which means AidanD10 is the next pick so I'll send him a PM. For the future, if I'm not online and it's your pick, do what the fellows above have done and post on the thread your pick, cheers. So this draft could take a while, does anybody have any suggestions on how to make it take maybe 1-2 weeks max? Should we only have 18 players or does anybody have other suggestions?
How about if someone knows it's their pick soon but could be offline then they send you a list of 3 players in priority order so if no one takes their first player they take that, if the first one is taken you take the second from them on their list and so on.

Hopefully with the way we're currently doing it it should only last about 2 weeks... Unless we maybe do it that everyone has 1 pick for the first round and then 2 picks for every round after?

I like how that sounds. What do you guys think of this: Everybody has one pick for the first three rounds; then two picks for the next 10. I think that should take many 1.5/2 weeks if we are active. What do you guys say?

How about if someone knows it's their pick soon but could be offline then they send you a list of 3 players in priority order so if no one takes their first player they take that, if the first one is taken you take the second from them on their list and so on.

See AW190's suggestion; no offense but it sounds faster :)

It's a good idea in practice but what if you're 4th int he pickign order and the 3 player you have on your list are taken.

I quite like the idea of having 1st pick = 1 player
2nd pick = 2 players.
3rd pick = 3 players
4th pick = 4 players

by the time we get to the 3rd pick, there is an almost endless supply of decent players that are not better than each other. it's down to personal opinion.

Mkmillwall did say at the very beginning that this will take a long time so I'm reluctant to rush it. If we've t he draft done in two weeks, I think that's good going.

It's a good idea in practice but what if you're 4th int he pickign order and the 3 player you have on your list are taken.

I quite like the idea of having 1st pick = 1 player
2nd pick = 2 players.
3rd pick = 3 players
4th pick = 4 players

by the time we get to the 3rd pick, there is an almost endless supply of decent players that are not better than each other. it's down to personal opinion.

Mkmillwall did say at the very beginning that this will take a long time so I'm reluctant to rush it. If we've t he draft done in two weeks, I think that's good going.

What about this guys? Very similar to Brendn's in that round 1 gets 1 pick, 2 gets 2 picks, 3 gets 3 picks, 4 gets 4 picks, 5 gets 5 picks, 6 gets 6 picks, and then there is the emergency 7th round (fancy way of adding two more picks to make a squad of 23. What do you guys think? We could do this or AW's idea of after a certain round just permanently increase the picks size. I did say this would take a while, but for the sake of wanting to do this idea several times, maybe doing a variation of Brendn's suggestion would work best? Put your thoughts below. And again, sorry for all of this confusion, it is still Aidan's turn, but it's the first of this competition so just fine-tuning everything. Anways, let me know which way you guys would like best :)

I think this is a bit of a meh idea, but I would say something like get everyone to PM you for choices in priority, so 1st pick would PM his 1st choice, 2nd would PM his 1st and 2nd choice, exc untill No, 16 PMs up to his 16th choice then all the players for that round are picked at once, and if you wanted more than 1 pick a round, all you'd have to do is add 1 to the no. of players they have to pick for priority. Only problem is that it would have to be involving quite a bit of research.

Personally, i wouldnt go with more than 2 or 3 picks per round. Say you have 3 picks per round the players drafting 1st & 20th would be picking 6 players in a row, thats plenty imo.

Personally, i wouldnt go with more than 2 or 3 picks per round. Say you have 3 picks per round the players drafting 1st & 20th would be picking 6 players in a row, thats plenty imo.

I agree with this. I hope we'll get the active players online a bit more often when they know it's their turn though, so we won't have to wait 2 months for the draft to finish :)

I think this is a bit of a meh idea, but I would say something like get everyone to PM you for choices in priority, so 1st pick would PM his 1st choice, 2nd would PM his 1st and 2nd choice, exc untill No, 16 PMs up to his 16th choice then all the players for that round are picked at once, and if you wanted more than 1 pick a round, all you'd have to do is add 1 to the no. of players they have to pick for priority. Only problem is that it would have to be involving quite a bit of research.

That would take a lot of coordination from everyone IMO.

So what do you guys think of AW's opinion then? 1st round everyone picks 1 player than we have 11 rounds where we each pick twice? The most players in a row 16th can pick is 4... Thoughts?