FM-Baseshire Official Discussion Thread

We are not taking any more applications. The database was made 2 days ago and will not be changed, sorry.

The squad was finished 2 days ago sorry :)

Currently testing my 'creative 4-2-4' tactic that I have been using in the story.

At the moment I am testing it with Barca :)
Tactic update:
vs Reserves: 8-0
vs Uerdingen: 8-0
vs Inter: 1-2 (Chygrinski sent off in the 6th minute)
vs Cultural B: 9-0
vs Budyonkor: 2-0
vs Excelsior: 2-1
vs Modena: 6-0
vs Triestina: 3-0
vs Al-Ittihad: 0-5 :S

Pre-Season over, I have learnt:
1. The midfield/striker partnerships are still working well
2. Lots of goals scored (38 in 9)
3. Lots of chances created (Hence the name of the tactic!)
4. I need to stop playing so many friendlies, by the end I could only field a reserve team with one sub (Games in bold!)
5. Ibrahimovic is an immense target man (16 in 7)

1. is anyone else have alot of injuries to the squad?

2. how do u acivaite to the assistant manager does the opposition instructions on match day?

Not having a lot of injuries, but when I get them they seem to be out for 1 month minimum.

Has anybody put their players on a training schedule?

I am thinking of training the players not sure though.

I haven't yet as I thought they'd get tired for the matches. Might though, but not too intensive.

im running dans at moment, ive seen improvements but i just looked on king and he has lost a point on most attributes cos of training! but i have seen sum good improvements with others...

I'm going to do it with the players that feature less, that way if it fails it won't be as much if a problem!

What other teams shall I test my tactic with?

I've just put them on Dan's Training but lessened the workload.

More tactic testing completed:

vs Bilbao(SSC): 1-0
vs Bilbao (SSC): 2-1
vs Shakhtar (ESC): 1-0

I aim to finish October (FM-Baseshire) tonight :)

Going to play now!

End of august for me (not a story teller so ill show u here):

As you can see were sitting pretty in 3rd place after 4 games, Our best iwn this month is over Burnley in the league cup where fought for a massive 3-2 victory dispite putting a AM in Center back for last half lol. But whitehouse sanchez and muwumbi all scoring when it counts :)

But its come at a cost as u can see from my squad screeny, ive picked up far too many injurys...

Has anyone finished a season yet?

No lol Not even past October. Not doing anymore tonight, cheese on toast, orange juice, then bed ;)

Nice timetable (H)

I haven't played since this morning, been on missions :)