Status
Not open for further replies.
Best soloution dont do it if someone else wants to pick up where you left off then yay....

Best way to fix a problem with fm ( for me anyway ) copy all your saves , tactics etc then uninstall fm , reinstall

People wonder why things as such aren't running as often. Its because of morons like you lot. He said he'll give you and update when hes ready, guess what if he hasn't gave you an update - it might be because nothing has changed? Just because he doesnt sit on FM Base 24 hours a day like you benders - it means hes got a life. Get a ******* grip!

Best soloution dont do it if someone else wants to pick up where you left off then yay....

Best way to fix a problem with fm ( for me anyway ) copy all your saves , tactics etc then uninstall fm , reinstall

i don't care anymore, if someone wants to take over then that's fine by me, only if they give regular updates. I'll gladly send all the transfers to somebody else now

if someone takes over, we promise we wont be impatient if thats putting them off, punishments will be recieved for being impatient

Guys he only started this 2 weeks ago.We shouldn't be asking for a change already!Of course everybody wants to get this started,they want to get it done ASAP,But ASAP might not be now.Give him time to do it OK! And anyway GR53 might not want to do it now :( (and I'm not saying that I would PREFER to get this done sooner,but you can't always chose when you want 2 something)

Guys he only started this 2 weeks ago.We shouldn't be asking for a change already!Of course everybody wants to get this started,they want to get it done ASAP,But ASAP might not be now.Give him time to do it OK! And anyway GR53 might not want to do it now :( (and I'm not saying that I would PREFER to get this done sooner,but you can't always chose when you want 2 something)

Understood, but he said he would be glad for someone to take over IF they did regular updates

I apologise for my impatience, it's great what you've made here and I forgot that for a moment :)

Ps: No need to call me a moron and stuff like that, but I'll just leave it

i will continue with this because today i fixed my football manager but there might not be an update for a few days but if someone wants to take over and promises to update regularly then i will gladly give up and i don't have much time anymore

i will continue with this because today i fixed my football manager but there might not be an update for a few days but if someone wants to take over and promises to update regularly then i will gladly give up and i don't have much time anymore

Right, if you're happy to still continue with this then I suggest that nobody else posts on here until you've posted the first update! It'll stop this problem of impatience and bickering. You could pm every chairman of a team GR53 when you've made the first post to check everyone's still involved and we can get this back up and running.

i know no-one was meant to say anything before glasgowrangers53, but my patience is up. And is this over or does someone want to take this over because I think everyone would love this back.

Is there gunna be another one of these, sounds a different idea and I would'nt mind ago

Status
Not open for further replies.