Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I like the managers being able to sign players cos it adds to the realism of a chairman game lol if you don't want them to sign anyone don't give the manager money

Fair point. GR53 can you give m my budget so i can go crazy and buy every single player in the EPL for 5tmes there current price?

Personally I like the managers being able to sign players cos it adds to the realism of a chairman game lol if you don't want them to sign anyone don't give the manager money

You've said that Twice...Anyway you've changed my mind

Any idea of when we're going to get the first update GR53?

lads, im still doing it but i've been busy the last few days, job applications/interviews, football matches/training but tommorow and saturday im free so updates will be done, and sunday night as well! sorry for the wait

lads, im still doing it but i've been busy the last few days, job applications/interviews, football matches/training but tommorow and saturday im free so updates will be done, and sunday night as well! sorry for the wait

Dont apologies mate, we all have lives away from FM. Some people seem to forget that.

It's fine Glasgow, do what you need to do, we can wait :)

sorry i havent been posting recently, i have been away, has anyone got any winger's or right backs that they want to get rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.