Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this comment if you think both glasgow and eoin should both do updates so that more update come in faster.

Like this comment if you think both glasgow and eoin should both do updates so that more update come in faster.

That's a bit hard i'm afraid! We'd have to send the saved file back and forth and it would probably end up taking longer to do..

That's a bit hard i'm afraid! We'd have to send the saved file back and forth and it would probably end up taking longer to do..

Sorry maTE, I just really want updates, he did say he would have a couple up on the weekend but still none!

Sorry maTE, I just really want updates, he did say he would have a couple up on the weekend but still none!
It's fine. As frustrating as it is we do have to remember that he may have something else a lot more urgent that needs doing than this game, but we do need some clarification on whether he is going to run this!

i'm still doing this and i apologise for being so slow but my football manager now has a serious error when i run it but i will sort it out ASAP

C'mon man, I know you said you're trying to fix things but we need an update!!...

how can i update if it's not fixed and i have other things to do! sorry i have a life outside football manager

even though the games not working, could we get the next transfer update since its in a notepad of yours?

how can i update if it's not fixed and i have other things to do! sorry i have a life outside football manager
It's not like in one week you can't write two sentences on here if it's fixed or not! So don't talk about having a life outside football manager cause it will take you maximum two minutes!

It's not like in one week you can't write two sentences on here if it's fixed or not! So don't talk about having a life outside football manager cause it will take you maximum two minutes!

is it not common sense? if i dont comment then its not fixed yet and i'm getting messages telling me to hurry up! thought this was a good idea and the majority have been patient and helping but i'm tempted just to stop this now because i have had all sorts of exams, football training and all my spare time has been trying to fix my football manager which is taking forever, probably best if i quit

Status
Not open for further replies.