Status
Not open for further replies.
how do we decide the price?

If the transfer is between a club in the prem you decide with the other chairmen.. If the transfer is with a lower league team it's x2 the estimated value. If the transfer is international it's x3

Listed:
Distin
Hibbert
Anichebe

Listed on loan:
Duffy
Barkley
Baxter
Vellios

Newcastle United Transfer list :
Shola Ameobi - £3 Million
Leon Best - £3 Million
Peter Lovenkrands- £2 Million
Steve Harper- £1 Million
Xisco - £1 Million
Alan Smith - 0
Ryan Taylor - £3 Million
Nile Ranger - £ 1 Million
Tamas Kadar - £ 1 Million

Loan list:
Haris Vuckic

Last edited:
200px-Stoke_City_FC_svg.png

Stoke City Announce New Chairman.

Today Stoke City FC have announced that Peter Coutes, former owner of the club, has stepped down due to financially problems. Rumours say that Coutes got too caught up with the business in which he built his fortune, gambling! This is a very sad day for the people of Stoke many seeing Coutes as the best thing to have happened to their club for the whole of it's history. The club released a statement today 'We are very sad to see that Peter has had to step down as owner of the club, yet it is not all bad. We have a new and very surprisng owner which shall be announced in the next hour or so!'

More to follow..

okay cheers, well id like to sign fellani and scott dann...

You'll need to sort that out with the Everton chairman and the Blackburn chairman.. Please read the instructions on the first page set out by Glasgowrangers53.

Well guys I would like to announce John Ibi Mikel is available for £3m

Abramovich 'Moved Upstairs'!
Roman Abramovich has been moved Upstairs to become Chelseas general manager.The contraversial Vladimir Gershakov will replace him.We spoke to a number of fans including John Johnny,67 who had this to say; "I'm very glad we have got rid of Mr.Abramovich he never did anything good for Chelsea and I hope this next russian chap will take better care".
More to come...

Cheers Eoin, sorry for not looking properly!

No problem. I misread one of your messages anyway so I didnt help you as best i could. If you have any other questions just PM either glasgowrangers53 or me!

Cockney Mafia Out

Mike Ashley has Sold Newcastle United to Euro Millions lottery Winner Adam Harvey. The new chairman will first change the name of the “Sports Direct arena” back to “ST James’ Park” ….unless anyone wants to buy the naming rights ? 10 mil a season can call it what you like ;) . He has also promised the fans a transfer kitty of 127 Million and wants the club to be dubbed “The Entertainers” .

Status
Not open for further replies.