Status
Not open for further replies.
200px-Stoke_City_FC_svg.png

Stoke City Announce New Chairman

Stoke City FC have today announced that twitter mad, Arsenal fanatic, media crazed Piers Morgan has taken over the reigns at the helm of the club. Piers Morgan has been quoted as calling Stoke an 'experiment'. He also stated 'I'm going to try and turn this rugby team into one of the slickest, Barcelonaesq units the Premier League has ever seen!' Morgan is still going to be based in America due to a contract with CNN so he'll only be getting involved from time to time but will make big decisions when they are needed to be made. Morgan also revealed that the club was already close to finalizing 3 deals.
Piers-Morgan_280_895669a.jpg

(Piers Morgan)

Eoin McGregor
Ground Sports News

mautd loan list-
evans
berbatov or i would sell him for 20 mill with exchange striker

Josh Quince chairman of spurs.f.c has annouced he is close to finalising 3 deals, this will be the first bit of business he will be doing since buying the club and investing £60m

Fribbo of Swansea has taken over the Welsh Club and currently in talks with Jonny Evans and Diame of Wigan.

Willing to listen to any offers for stoke players only shawcross is really safe but i could be swayed on him as well.

Ghanaian-born billionare James King has completed the purchase of Queens Park Rangers from Tony Fernandes for a fee believed to be in the region of £75million. King has made the decision to keep Mark Hughes as his manager, but has already become involved, with 4 player deals said to be in the pipelines.

PS: Send me your bids or loans.

Last edited:
Errrr.. Glasgow can you comfirm Ive got Somo as manager cause im not sure...

Newcastle United Transfer list :
Shola Ameobi - £3 Million
Leon Best - £4 Million
Peter Lovenkrands- £3 Million
Steve Harper- £1 Million
Xisco - £3 Million
Alan Smith - 0
Ryan Taylor - £3 Million
Nile Ranger - £ 3 Million
Tamas Kadar - £ 1 Million

Loan list:
Haris Vuckic

All still available will also listen to offers on Marveux and Jonas Gutierez

Vladimir Gershakov has been very busy in the Transfer window with 4(or5) players departing and just 1 coming in...

Liverpool Transfer List :
Lucus (SOLD)
Maxi Rodriguez(SOLD)

Loan List :
Jonjo Shelevey(LOANED OUT)
Jay Spearing(Loaned out)
Martin Kelly (Loaned Out)

PM if intrested

Last edited:
Etherington available for the highest bidder! Starting at 100k

Kenwyne Jones also up for sale - 4.5 million

Last edited: