Panos99

Reaction score

FM Fitness Coach for FM2017
NiP30Rn.png

Last year I wrote this:
After seeing all these tactic testing leagues, especially the latest from TFF, that have FMRTE as an important part of the testing process to freeze the fitness of the players to a superb standard, I thought that a large majority of this forum would not be able to afford FMRTE just for this. So I made a conclusion, to build an application just for this cause, in order to help all these guys who just want to run similar tests, without having to buy FMRTE. They just have to buy my own application now, which costs less than FMRTE.

I am kidding, it's completely free for anyone, and I called it "FM Fitness Coach", because I didn't have the time and imagination to think of a nicer name, but I think you will like it for what it is, and not what it looks like.

It currently freezes Match Fitness and Condition to 10000, Jadedness to 0, Morale to 20 and removes all injuries as they happen, from all the selected teams (yes, you can pick more than 1 team to freeze).

I have included a simple guide in the download, which explains how this application works. Please give it a read before running the app.

After quoting myself and before giving the link for download, I would like to note that for now, this works only for the 64-bit version of FM2017 and only for 17.1.2. I'm currently working on the 32-bit version.

As for the download:

Download here [new (17.3.2)]
Download here [(17.3.1)]
Download here [(17.2.1)]
Download here [(17.2.0 with Tactics support)]
Download here [(17.2.0)]
Download here [(17.1.2)]

Last edited:
if there is a way to upgrade the team morale, i could get that also lol :)

You can put on some server stored file with the league test? I do not have an editor like. Thank you very much.

Hi Panos,

Any news about the 17.2 version? It would be great to have due to testing purposes.

Last edited:
Hi Panos could you make one that all AI tactics have 1 familiarity? (leaving morale and the rest untouched?) thanks

I'm on it

Hey mate,

First of all, thanks for you efforts... :) but your program could be even more awesome if you add an option that allows you to set your tactic's familiarity to 100% just by one click like FMRTE does it...

It would be great if you can add it...

It will also be helpful for me as well, but it will take some more time to look at. Until then, I've released the newest version for 17.2.0 in the first post!

It will also be helpful for me as well, but it will take some more time to look at. Until then, I've released the newest version for 17.2.0 in the first post!

Many thanks for your efforts Panos!