mate you don't need it in touch, tactical familiarity is maxed out already....

I never said anything about tactics. I want it for the purpose its been made for. Fitness of the players

Thanks for your hard work bruh, please upload the 32 bit one after you finish working on it

Get FMRTE, its not expensive and does that for you.

I know. But why pay for FMRTE when this does what I want it to for free.

Back to the original question for the developer. Can you make this compatible for the touch version please?

Sorry but at the moment there is no time for me to do this for either 32bit or the Touch version.
I added a new version in the first post, which adds the option to modify the Tactic Familiarity of teams.
More instructions in the simple-guide file.

Sorry but at the moment there is no time for me to do this for either 32bit or the Touch version.
I added a new version in the first post, which adds the option to modify the Tactic Familiarity of teams.
amazing thanks bro

Thanks anyway bruh, you work on it whenever you can.

My patch is
17.1.2, game is 64 bits, but the program don't work, and show the message "only 17.1.2 is supported", i load the program after load my save, what I make wrong? (I'm from Brasil, sorry for my english)

Hi Panos,

Would be great if you would have the time to update your tool (H)

FM Fitness Coach for FM2017
NiP30Rn.png

Last year I wrote this:

After quoting myself and before giving the link for download, I would like to note that for now, this works only for the 64-bit version of FM2017 and only for 17.1.2. I'm currently working on the 32-bit version.

As for the download:

Download here [new (17.2.0 with Tactics support)]
Download here [(17.2.0)]
Download here [(17.1.2)]

Hi Panos do you have the update for 17.2.1? thanks!

Hey mate! Just wanted to let you know that your software is greatly appreciated, and that we hope you will update it for the current patch :) It has become essential in our tactic testing :)

New version in the first post. You can now set your own values by changing the values in the settings.ini. If you delete this file then the default values will be used.

Thank you for your excellent work.

BUT I HAVE 2 PROBLEMS IN THE GAME

1º GIVE MANY TIMES ERROR AND LOSE THE GAME

2º WHEN I USE THE APPLICATION THE CLUBS I AM PLAYING DO NOT APPEAR ON THE APPLICATION ONLY AFTER VARIOUS TIMES I TRY THAT THE CLUB APPEARS.

MY ENGLISH IS BAD I USED THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.

THANK YOU

Great job, thank you. Does it also remove red cards?