Are you planning to update this to the latest patch 17.3? I would love that, thank you for your work. :)

FM Fitness Coach for FM2017
NiP30Rn.png

Last year I wrote this:

After quoting myself and before giving the link for download, I would like to note that for now, this works only for the 64-bit version of FM2017 and only for 17.1.2. I'm currently working on the 32-bit version.

As for the download:

Download here [new (17.3.1)]
Download here [(17.2.1)]
Download here [(17.2.0 with Tactics support)]
Download here [(17.2.0)]
Download here [(17.1.2)]

Does it also remove red cards?

NiP30Rn.png

Last year I wrote this:

After quoting myself and before giving the link for download, I would like to note that for now, this works only for the 64-bit version of FM2017 and only for 17.1.2. I'm currently working on the 32-bit version.

As for the download:

Download here [(17.2.1)]
Download here [(17.2.0)]
Download here [(17.1.2)]

Not supported build --- ERROR (Game version 17.3.1) How to fix this error?

NiP30Rn.png

Last year I wrote this:

As for the download:

Download here [(17.2.1)]
Download here [(17.2.0)]
Download here [(17.1.2)]

I am not working FM Fitness Coach :( :(

Probably, there is not going to be a 32 bit version, I don't have the time to do it, and I don't have the 32 bit version either. Sorry :(

Okay, don't worry. You have done a fantastic job helping the community anyway.

Update was just realesed today 2017.07.06 so we have to wait untill its gonna be made for new patch

**** i'm in the middle of testing and they put out another update which means Fitness Coach doesnt work

From official SI website - https://community.sigames.com/topic/404158-football-manager-2017-1732-released/

PATCH 17.3.2

Just a very quick note to say we've released update 17.3.2 for Football Manager 2017. This is just to update the in-game Twitter to work with the latest version.

Given the minimal changes the update should be relatively quick to download. As always if you encounter any problems we suggest restarting Steam to enable it to complete.

Thanks.

There are almost no changes at all so I think it shouldn't be too hard for Panos99 to update Fitness Coach and I hope that he'll do that ;)

Last edited: