FM Real Time Editor

why after i change my players attributes to the legend preset using the editor after a few games the attributes drop again

how can you add new future transfers on the RTE ????

I figured it out the other day. When u go on future transfer tab just click on any transfer from the list and edit it from there.

Well, i tried to edit the atributes of one player and then i clicked save changes, went to game clicked on continue and the game crashed.

Now i can't load games, and when i try to start a new game and and a new manager the game crashes.

Any ideia of what happened? Any help?

Well, i tried to edit the atributes of one player and then i clicked save changes, went to game clicked on continue and the game crashed.

Now i can't load games, and when i try to start a new game and and a new manager the game crashes.

Any ideia of what happened? Any help?

I never had problems with FMRTE. Try restarting your PC and start the game again.

I never had problems with FMRTE. Try restarting your PC and start the game again.

Can anyone help me?? I have a problem. i have created a team in the swedish division and a have swift my team against another but when I start the game I cant find Sweden in the pick three nations. PLEASE HELP!!

hi
please could help me

i am having problem start the editor it say fmtre didn't detect fm/wsm 2009 running

Last edited:
Can anyone help me?? I have a problem. i have created a team in the swedish division and a have swift my team against another but when I start the game I cant find Sweden in the pick three nations. PLEASE HELP!!

to make a team and add them in the league, u have to replace a current team in that league with ur team.
not just add a team in the league because that causes the league to have too many team8-|

hi
please could help me

i am having problem start the editor it say fmtre didn't detect fm/wsm 2009 running

I encounter the same problem.

I have FM2009 version 9.3.0 and downloaded everything recomended to run the latest version of the real time editor. I open my FM2009 game, and whilst its running open the Real time editor but when ever I select load I get the following:

"FMTRE did'nt detect fm/wsm 2009 running"

Any suggestions?

You need to load your saved game so your actually playing fm (in windowed) then go to your desktop while the fm save is still playing and click the editor then click load game on the editor.You must have a saved game running not just football manager at the menu

every single time i try to even open the program I get "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)" and I have that Microsoft thing installed, even reinstalled it just incase and reinstalled the realtime editor too. It used to work but now it wont........... any ideas?

every single time i try to even open the program I get "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)" and I have that Microsoft thing installed, even reinstalled it just incase and reinstalled the realtime editor too. It used to work but now it wont........... any ideas?

i have the same problem, please help

Thanks your your program i M Hving a problem. i think i know whatis causing it.

i did not install the program from disk i downalod it from the internet. so it may have diffrent install options. so when i rn the editor it just says find that fm is open or what ever

Pleas help me

if you find a fix for this can you please email me on [email protected]

Thanks

I encounter the same problem.

I have FM2009 version 9.3.0 and downloaded everything recomended to run the latest version of the real time editor. I open my FM2009 game, and whilst its running open the Real time editor but when ever I select load I get the following:

"FMTRE did'nt detect fm/wsm 2009 running"

Any suggestions?

Same here help please