FM Real Time Editor

I've just found out that its just been released today along with a couple bug fixes.

once you have downloaded the real time editor what do i do with it?

thats ok ive fixed it

Last edited:
just wondered from your original post sean, was that a skin your were using or just the editor? as i liked the font and wondered if you knew where i could get it please?

I must hold my hands up and admit i will be using this BUT......

.....all i want to do is change my ticket prices. Can this be done on real time editor? Just checked it out and doesnt seem to be able to be done.

Please help!

2007 4 me i think

does this work on 9.3 patch the newest one?

i am so sick of the real time editor and the genie scout not working

never works on vista WHY?

because vista sucks and nothing is really compatible with it

Works near perfect for me, I run Vista too. It has crashed a few times causing my game to crash too but very rarely do I use it so no matter... Always save your games before opening it.

Last edited:
what i mean is, if you have vista there is more chance of your game crashing than on xp, just the way it is for now

Regardless of whether you have Vista or Xp that isn't the problem... **** Spec is the problem. Vista needs around 1GB of RAM to run. If you are running Vista, FM and the Editor its going to push any system hard that has less than 3GB of memory.

Hi people,

I have some problems with the editor...

When i start my editor everything goes good, but when i want to change a value of something it crashes, how is that possible?

I work with windows Vista, Fm2009 patch 3.0, installed NET. framework 3.5

Yo,
I have this problem... How can I edit match fixtures? At the front page of the editor, it says that it is possible to edit those. But how?
Thanks in advance.

trying to edit the finances

i try to edit the finances and set it high but when i go off the screen it goes back to the normal balance can someon help i am using patch 3 and real time editor.

Hello everyone. This is my first post here since i registered. I have to say that i found many useful things/advices regarding FM. However I have a problem using Future Transfer option from FMRTE.

Am I able to create future transfer on my own or i have to stick to the existing list?

Any help is much appreciated.

Nedo.

PS. Keep up with great work!