FM Real Time Editor

does this work only with patch 9.1.0??? or this work with patch 9.2.0 altso???

The latest version "FMRTE v2.0.0232" works fine with patch 9.2.0

Does anyone know how to change a future transfer, as I have Bellamy and M. Petrov swapping clubs but i dont want that to happen now? : /

Cheers

I read throught this page but seems my answer is here. The players stats I "amended" drop quite rapidly.....ok it is a championship team. Guess the only resolution for now is to continue to top up their stats through the season lol.

it crashes my game. when i edit something i click back into my game and the game just exits with no crash error or other warning. i have the framework installed. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. it doesnt crash when i edit a certian thing either. it just crashes on anything.

network game data editor

hey everyone!i have a question!u can use the real time editor in network game with other people be server!??i mean i tried to load game but my friend is server and editor tells me that cant load the game!any ideas?=/=/

Hi i have installed the files required but where exactly do i need to save them to? Also may sound stupid but where exactly is the editor located, im having problems, please help, it will be very much appreciated.

Braca has just released a new version (v2.0.0249) which fixes a load of bug with the older versions aswell as adding new features.
I believe he's got video tutorials for it on his site aswell.
http://www.bracasoft.com/

Brilliant,thanks so much great shout! Just in time to coming up to jan transfer window

Downloading it now : )

Cheers

**** errors

When i try to download the editor, it says an error so i tried downloading Microsoft .Net 3.5sp1 and it is blocked by my pc, it says that it is blocked by my Security Zone Policy - Microsoft.com
Any ideas pleaseee?

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

can anyone explain me why when i select a player and make them a legend 4 example all 20 attributes, after a few games, the players stats all drop? can anyone tell me how to change the stats and keep them at 20? often they drop to their original stats! can anyone help me;(;(;(

Have you changed their potential and current ability, as if these are not 200 the stats will just drop again.

hi, do these editors work on mac? and if so does anone know how to work it on this format??

i'm sure you can wait a few days without cheating?

just need to be calm and wait. Braca did say he would make the .0249 version 9.3.0 compatiable when he can, but that it would be the last version for a while as hes busy with classes and stuff now.