Left fullback takes right corner and right fullback takes left?

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make / Short Corner / setup work.
Only DL and DR and Central Defenders should have / Long Flat Throw / PPM and take the throws in.

check the OP

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make / Short Corner / setup work.
Only DL and DR and Central Defenders should have / Long Flat Throw / PPM and take the throws in.

check the OP

Sure, I read it, but doesn't state whether right back to take left corners or so on, just asking ^_^

Dl takes left and right in my save
Second taker is DR takes left and right

Sorry ask here but anyone know the best tactic for 15.2.1?

View attachment 219971View attachment 219970View attachment 219969

still going very strong even without any transfers(no money even for sisto)
after few months of leading, in some matches oposition goalkeepers turning into super-heros and my strikers getting retarded like Balotelli... anyway my goal was first 4 so im very happy with the tactics and i will post the final results after work tommorow or wensday

... in some matches oposition goalkeepers turning into super-heros and my strikers getting retarded like Balotelli...

This happens so often with 4141 after a couple of months, it's really annoying. That's when I change to my tweaked version 4132 (just change one CM to ST with the same role and instructions of the other striker). It works like a charm.

This happens so often with 4141 after a couple of months, it's really annoying. That's when I change to my tweaked version 4132 (just change one CM to ST with the same role and instructions of the other striker). It works like a charm.

I have your tweak might try it after work??????

Is not the same as posted in the other thread. I'm now using a tweaked version of the Serbia's new one (v2).
Just do as I say above: change one CM to ST with the same role and instructions of the other striker.

Is not the same as posted in the other thread. I'm now using a tweaked version of the Serbia's new one (v2).
Just do as I say above: change one CM to ST with the same role and instructions of the other striker.

Do you still move the remaining CM into the centre?

Do you still move the remaining CM into the centre?

Here´s the formation:
963243d1444944579t-predator-tweak-4-1-4-1-15-3-2-2015-10-15_00001.jpg

Here´s the formation:
963243d1444944579t-predator-tweak-4-1-4-1-15-3-2-2015-10-15_00001.jpg

For me the best results came when I changed the CM(S) up to a AM(S). For some reason, teams cannot defend against me. But I shall try your CM(S) version too tonigt.

For me the best results came when I changed the CM(S) up to a AM(S). For some reason, teams cannot defend against me. But I shall try your CM(S) version too tonigt.

Your formation stays asymmetric? Or you push both the CM and the AM to the central slot?