Are you looking forward to the BBCSport FM10 Skin?

• Excited

Votes: 198 80.2%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 49 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use windowed mode and have no problems.
My screen resolution is something like 1280x800

Might be to do with having it on windowed mode. Try it on the default.

I've ran it on default and it still it's still the same, I'm guessing it's something to do with screen size or because my screen is widescreen.

This skin was made using the default resolution 1152x864

Yeah I've tried that but that display is terrible, my default is, I think 1680x1050, there must be a way to fix it? I'm not trying to be ungrateful but other skins work in my resolution, I'm sure there could be a fix for this one.

I've ran it on default and it still it's still the same, I'm guessing it's something to do with screen size or because my screen is widescreen.

Yeah I've tried that but that display is terrible, my default is, I think 1680x1050, there must be a way to fix it? I'm not trying to be ungrateful but other skins work in my resolution, I'm sure there could be a fix for this one.
Yeh i got the same as you widescreen (1680x1050)

Steve is there any way to make the screen compatible with other screen sizes?

Great skin mate.
A small problem I noticed is that when you are in TV mode watching your team play, and you open the match stats box to see the possession and shots etc, all the writing (except the numbers) is in black so its very difficult to work out which stat is which.

Great skin mate.
A small problem I noticed is that when you are in TV mode watching your team play, and you open the match stats box to see the possession and shots etc, all the writing (except the numbers) is in black so its very difficult to work out which stat is which.
Ah I had this problem. If you download the skin again and delete the old version you had of it, it is fine then. Well it was for me anyway.

Steve is there any way to make the screen compatible with other screen sizes?

Ill hunt high and low for a solution to this problem so stay posted and ill report back soon :D

There is a quick fix solution to the problem that some people are having when using larger screens/resolutions. The easiest way is just to change the background image, ill do this and upload it soon, all u have to do is extract it to: my documents/sports interactive/fm10/skins/bbcsport2010/graphics/boxes and overwrite/merge the 'main' folder.

Check the 'Misc addons and graphics' download section for the BBCSport background fix

Thanks for the fix, I can finally use this awesome skin :D:wub:

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Actually.. I take it back, I can't find the merge file :(

Status
Not open for further replies.