Are you looking forward to the BBCSport FM10 Skin?

• Excited

Votes: 198 80.2%
  • Not Bothered

Votes: 49 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the skin, looks decent. the only thing I dont like is the background, mainly because I am not a fan of pictures for backgrounds. I just prefer plain ones. Good stuff though steve :D

I like it a lot! A lot nicer than the 09 one which wasnt great but this is very smooth!

Tryed it out, not bad, looks like its takes alot of effort so good work, but I don't think I will continue to use it, Like the skin I have atm too much. :)

never download a skin before what do i do as soon as it is downloaded and where do i put it etc.?
Thanks

Not sure weither u have noticed this or is it supposed to be there? You cant click on the table either or squad and the other trasnfers u can just see it under the mail. It also does that on other screens:)
View attachment 36781

Last edited:
Is anybody having a problem with this skin? I am,

I have a 22inch screen and in windowed mode (but full screen) The bottom of the screen shows about 3 inches of the previous screen, if that makes sense. I make the window smaller and it worked fine, but I would rather run it in full screen view. Can anyone help? (A)

Same problem here, and the choices at the bottom when like choosing to attend a press conference are all overlapping each other.

Anyway that we can fix the buttons at the bottom, a wee bit scruffy.

Last edited:
Nice work,looks good.Not sure about your choice of attribute colours but other than that, nice.Well done and cheers.

Steve

Great skin, proper liking it, but there seems to be a slight problem in the match engine. When going to extra time in a cup game when the timer reached 100mins it blacked out and i was unable to see the counter for the rest of the game. ( sorry i didn't think to take a screenshot) I am still really enjoying ths skin despite this small issue, is there any chance you can look into this??

Steve

Great skin, proper liking it, but there seems to be a slight problem in the match engine. When going to extra time in a cup game when the timer reached 100mins it blacked out and i was unable to see the counter for the rest of the game. ( sorry i didn't think to take a screenshot) I am still really enjoying ths skin despite this small issue, is there any chance you can look into this??

ill look into this m8 but its the first ive heard of it, nothing was reported during testing.
I'll get back to you on this matter soon.

Can someone help , Im struggling gettting the skin up , i put the folder in my skins folder yet the only skins i can choose are FM10 or FM10 Black

Might be to do with having it on windowed mode. Try it on the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.