FM10 Club, Competition & International Team Logo Pack (9,000+ Logos)

Mine is downloaded, but now it says its seeding. What does this mean? Also the estimated time remaining thingy keeps jumping around randomly and it doesnt seem to be seeding, any help?

Seeding means basically you're allowing other people to download it faster.

Oh, okay thanks. Should it be letting me open it yet or do i have to wait? Because when i click on it i get a differant window to the one that comes up in the steps. Sorry for all the questions..

Seeding means you have finished downloading it. But other people will be downloading the file off you.

When it says Seeding you can go onto Step 7.

Hi Sean,

Are you going to release Fix 2.0 soon, like in this weekend or something like this?

Next week probably. Just waiting to see if anybody else spots any more mistakes as I want to include as many fixes as possible.

Hi Guys,

Long time reader, first time poster.
I'm looking to download these logos, facepacks, etc... but it's saying not enough bandwidth etc...

Can someone please advise on how I can download this, stuff...

Thanks

I finally managed to download it but it's not working.
Someone able to help?

I finally managed to download it but it's not working.
Someone able to help?

Did you put the file in the correct place ?

C:\Documents and Settings\your name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\Logos

if you dont have a graphics folder make 1 then add the logos folder into it ...

Did you put the file in the correct place ?

C:\Documents and Settings\your name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\Logos

if you dont have a graphics folder make 1 then add the logos folder into it ...

I've got windows 7 but yes... in C Drive...

is anyone willing/able to send this file to me on MSN?

Hi Sean,

Are you planning to release fix 2.0 this weekend or something like this?

Thank in advance,
Kaspar

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Sorry my bad, I meant week, not weekend.

Yo sean mate, i dont appear to have a graphics folder wondering if you could help?

To gimpkeeper,

You create one if You don't have one yet.

does it have Dulwich Hamlet's badge on it?

Sean I dont know if this is a mistake but Holbeach United badge does not look right as it looks like a jpeg of a tiger.