[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Switched to this tactic about 10 games into the Premier League with Arsenal and this is what I won

Premier League

Fa Cup

Champions League

Great tactic, lots of possession, usually around 70% every game, only signed one person as well, Luis Suarez who did ok

Best result of the season!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Another good result with complete domination!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey

I'm managing Woking in BSP, Won the BSS and then i started using this tactic. Did get a lot of new players. In March after 37 games i am in 1st place and will definitely get to League 2.

Great tactic

nice tip with the control tweaks
i been using my own tactics and it was working out well but in every match i would get a goal in my net or my team would just play badly in the last 30 20 mins
thank to you thats changed now

Possibly the best opening post I've ever seen on this site!

tactic looks very nice, and you give so many ideas, setting the strikers as playmaker and target man sounds crazy but great!

will definitely try this soon.

So far the tactic is good but it has a big disadvantage when played with possession team (possesion vs possesion) I lose to aston vila with 4-1 because my player fail to get a ball.. If you can tweak a beat in defense to make a more solid will improve the tactic..

I'll definitely try this out. Hopefully it will work with Swansea in the Championship.

P.s your opening post is awesome. :)

Interesting looking tactic and some good results

Also first class OP, Kudos.

Awesome! First game with this tactic and i won, against Manchster City!
1291653407.png

tried this one out when i was losing at half, after i changed i won by 2!

(same positions before as my tactic)

Clean sheets since i started to play with this tactic, totaly awesome mate! :)

if i play vs Real Madrid, should i play with control or ofensive?. Thanks!. Im barcelona F.c

Lost two more matches.... I'm leaking goals ftw

Last edited:
Hi there i cant downlaod this tactic as it is save as .rar can someone help me and tell me what im doing wrong cheers

It wing play possesion, of course defense is going to be hard

To be successful I believe you need your match preparation to be set on attacking and at minimum be set on Average workload.

Last edited:
I realy want 2 use this tactic but i cant because its saved as .rar

WOW!! Very IMPRESSIVE! I normally run a 4-2-4 so this formation was easy to adjust to. All I had to do was move a CM down to DM.

First game I won 4-0 with Chelsea against Nottingham Forest. Not very impressive opponent, but, I had all my back ups in. So that was impressive given that my team has not even practiced this formation AND my starters were not playing!

I just hope this formation has good defense because I don't like when opponents score. Can't wait to try it out with my starters against Man U.

Last edited: