[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

This is all very strange.

I've been reading the posts on this tactic in here and in the SI forums whilst testing it for two seasons on two different saves. I've noticed some posters are saying the defence is bad and others saying it's great.

In my first season, on my first save, we were solid defensively and scored goals so I thought I would start a new save from scratch. In the new save I am leaking goals for fun with the same defensive players I had on my first save when the defense was solid, the only thing I did differently was brought in Adil Rami (who is class) for Martin Skrtel.

Any ideas or suggestions? Has anybody tweaked the formation for a better defense?

I was reading something Mr.Hough posted which seemed interesting, he mentioned about dropping the AML/AMR down to ML/MR with basically the same attacking settings as before as they help out the defense more. Might be worth giving it a shot (scuse the pun).

Just to show the damage this tactic has done for me so far.

I started using the tactics 10-15 games in and so I expected to qualify just for CL, but came so close to winning the League as a matter of fact should have won the league.

View attachment 118166

In all I've lost one game since using this tactic.

View attachment 118167

View attachment 118168

So in simple terms this tactic has been brilliant. We'll see how we get on next season. And oh yeah how can I forget won the CC, Europa League and FA Cup with the tactic.

This tactic is working very well for me, I was playing a 4-4-1-1 with opposite foot wingers and was easy to adapt to this tactic.

I'm curretly unbeaten since I adopt this and also, never conceded a goal when using the Control tactic.

Here is my modest team, while most of the teams in the league have an avarage salary of 5,000~10,000 per week, my top player is on 1,600p/w which proves the efficiency of this tactic.

imagemto.jpg

This tactic is working very well for me, I was playing a 4-4-1-1 with opposite foot wingers and was easy to adapt to this tactic.

I'm curretly unbeaten since I adopt this and also, never conceded a goal when using the Control tactic.

Here is my modest team, while most of the teams in the league have an avarage salary of 5,000~10,000 per week, my top player is on 1,600p/w which proves the efficiency of this tactic.

imagemto.jpg

What skin is that mate, like the layout!

Started With Brentford - No Money, Very Small Wages
Signed 2 Players
Pedro (18) (RM) (P6 G7) (very good signing)
Di Salvo 31 (ST) (P4 G5)

Brentford (P8 W8 D0 L0) F23 A5 Position 1
So Far
Totally Argee With You Bubblelous
VERY GOOD TACTIC

Started With Brentford - No Money, Very Small Wages
Signed 2 Players
Pedro (18) (RM) (P6 G7) (very good signing)
Di Salvo 31 (ST) (P4 G5)

Brentford (P8 W8 D0 L0) F23 A5 Position 1
So Far
Totally Argee With You Bubblelous
VERY GOOD TACTIC

Now thats impressive, keep it up mate!

you need to have patience wih the tactic.... even with a mediocre team like Sunderland in the 2nd season i've won the EPL , the FA Cup and i've reached the semifinales of the UCL beating Milan and Sevilla :)

My advice is give it a like time and you could beat anyone with it

what is the difference between Ghost tactic v3 and Ghost tactic R v3

and then ghost tactic(control) v3 and ghost tactic (control) R v3

many greetings friends. I am your friend from the Basque country, remember? I said I was playing with the Portugalete, the Spanish third division, with aspirations to lose no division. For this season I managed to climb to the second division! Really amazing, it's exciting to see the Portugalete, play against Zaragoza, Hercules ... I ninth position this season after 15 games. I look forward to the division and go up gradually. Will I get up at first division and play in the Nou Camp and Bernabeu? Informs you and accept advice, I'm new to FM
Thanks Zero Sea and friends
Greetings from the Basque Country

Tactics

Please DO NOT use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. No matter whether you are against stronger team or weaker team, you must use "Normal Tactic". When you are leading, change to "Control Tactic" (abit of tweak from Normal formation) immediately. Control the situation, protect your lead, and can also prevent AI from getting used to your tactic!
Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

Playmaker: Forward (ST)
Target maker: Another Forward (ST)
Include Swap Position
I let the forwards get more balls, and thus greatly decreases the chances of forward missing goals when your CCC is high.
This can reduce the players who pass back blindly and control the numbers of long shot for my ghost tactic.
P.S NOTE!! : There is a small bug in FM2010 and FM2011!Although the setting has been made, but when you change position or switch players, the Core setting will be changed automatically, thus you need to re-set the setting again!

You are playing with a top team against a **** team, doesn't count :). Don't you guys get tired playing with top teams? I mean its too easy, try a challenge for christ sake!

if u didn't notice, i love playing with man utd. long term games with man utd ;)

Fantastic tactic, am 5th with west brom after 11 games only signing christian benitez from santos laguna, plays unbelivable football and its great to watch.

Defence so worse and make it inconsistent.. But the possesion style save it a bit.. Hope you can strengthen defence a bit in next version.. Anyway good tac

Playing as Liverpool in my first season. This tactic started out pretty well, scoring around 2 goals a game, and going like 16 games without defeat. Made it to 1st in the prem in January, then the goals stopped coming. Torres is out for the season, and Neymar has gone 977 minutes without a goal. The rest of the team can't seem to do much to help the situation. I'm sure it's a nice tactic, as it seems to be working well for others. I'm off to try a different tactic personally. Thank you though, keep up the good work! :)