[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Thanks for oneunited's help

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

WOW!! Very IMPRESSIVE! I normally run a 4-2-4 so this formation was easy to adjust to. All I had to do was move a CM down to DM.

First game I won 4-0 with Chelsea against Nottingham Forest. Not very impressive opponent, but, I had all my back ups in. So that was impressive given that my team has not even practiced this formation AND my starters were not playing!

I just hope this formation has good defense because I don't like when opponents score. Can't wait to try it out with my starters against Man U.

I often use weak teams testing tactics

Therefore, a good defense

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

WOW!! Very IMPRESSIVE! I normally run a 4-2-4 so this formation was easy to adjust to. All I had to do was move a CM down to DM.

First game I won 4-0 with Chelsea against Nottingham Forest. Not very impressive opponent, but, I had all my back ups in. So that was impressive given that my team has not even practiced this formation AND my starters were not playing!

I just hope this formation has good defense because I don't like when opponents score. Can't wait to try it out with my starters against Man U.

I often use weak teams testing tactics

Therefore, a good defense

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

if i play vs Real Madrid, should i play with control or ofensive?. Thanks!. Im barcelona F.c

No matter whether you are against stronger team or weaker team, you must use "Normal Tactic". When you are leading, change to "Control Tactic" (abit of tweak from Normal formation) immediately. Control the situation, protect your lead, and can also prevent AI from getting used to your tactic!
Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I realy want 2 use this tactic but i cant because its saved as .rar

you can Software ----winrar

I started using this half way through my Man Utd save. I found that it was very solid defensivly, but had problems scoring goals.

Rooney had 32 goals in 29 games and Hernandez had 15 goals in 25 games before i started using it they finished the season on:
Rooney 34 goals in 43 games. ( 2 goals in 14 games using your tactic).
Hernandez 20 goals in 37 games (5 goals in 12 games using your tactic).

I did try lowering the creative freedom but that just messed things up.

Did anyone else have these problems.

I will keep using these tactics as there are very good.

Also when you change to conrol after scoring when is it best to change back to V3 if at all.

I don't know if Newcastle's players are too bad for this tactic, but I find myself losing or drawing every single game.

Perhaps I'm just unlucky, seeing as I keep getting hit with injuries etc.

this is a domination tactic, so in a sense u score less goals bcuz u try to control large amounts of possesion

I have always been searching ways to play sunderland as i really love that club

and this goes there "right on top"

Possibly the best opening post I've ever seen on this site!

tactic looks very nice, and you give so many ideas, setting the strikers as playmaker and target man sounds crazy but great!

will definitely try this soon.
Totally agree- in depth and excellent..
Started with this tactic with Oxford United did brilliant and got to the playoff final..unfortunately I lost but made the mistake of making 3 subs at half time and got 2 injuries in the second half..
Started 2nd season and 6 from 8 wins so going ok at the moment...
But Ive been offered the Preston job who are in League 1..probs gonna take it..but be using this tactic...GREAT WORK!!!!

I found that if you hold up ball less, you're more likely to score goals. Even in control mode i slaughtered Koln, with 3 goals, after switching 2-0 up.

How do you get the screenshot where it tells you "team talk effect?" Is that a mod? Also, I haven't really used your control tactic for the second half, but does it score goals?

Came 7th with bolton with this tactic , only one signing , Knightly from wolves . Won Carling Cup , semi's of Fa Cup only beating by Man Utd . Doing well 2nd season altho doesnt seem to work as well in europe .

started off solidly enough in my liverpool game, despite enjoying high possession i lost 2-0 away to tottenham and battered blackpool at home only to draw 0-0

the tactic looks good ... will test with my PORTO

I'll try the tactic. I'm in the Spanish third division. The training I've gone down a bit, because four injured in preseason. Someone happened to him? Someone is using this training? Cero Mar: how often advisable to change the tactic? I say to not get used the I.A. when we lose, for example? what size pitch? small? opponent directions? Thank you very much for your help
Sorry for my bad English, I used the google translator, if someone wants to translate, I'm Spanish. Greetings from Spain

Really good for me also was 20th in the league with fc united and up to 13th currently, would recommend.

great

Ghost tactic V3 ver. is so far!!
My team, aston villa got league cup! :)

However I found some problems with V3(control).
As you said, I change V3 to V3(control) when my team lead the game.
But after that, whole thing gonna wrong.
At that time, passwork go from bad to worse and defence get weak.:'(
So we lost some games that we'd been winning after tactics change.

Could you tell me how can I do?

ps. sorry for my bad eng.

@up i got the same problem with Control tactic ;) I'm changing tact only if im winning by 2 or more goals. When i'm wining 1-0 and i change tactic, other team got more chances for goals and my team got less.

bluesquarebetpremierinf.png

I'm doing pretty well with my team in Blue Square Bet Premier

I have 4 seasons with the same team, Portugalete, Spain third. Positions in the first three seasons: 11,7,9. This last season I started with this tactic and after I first 30 games with 4 points ahead of the second. Usually change the tactic to 1-0 and good results, few parties have marked me. Thank you very much for the tactic and see how it goes in the playoffs for promotion. Good luck to all and I recommend using the training program "Cero Mar" but with less intensity clicks
Greetings from the Basque Country and sorry my bad English

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

I have 4 seasons with the same team, Portugalete, Spain third. Positions in the first three seasons: 11,7,9. This last season I started with this tactic and after I first 30 games with 4 points ahead of the second. Usually change the tactic to 1-0 and good results, few parties have marked me. Thank you very much for the tactic and see how it goes in the playoffs for promotion. Good luck to all and I recommend using the training program "Cero Mar" but with less intensity clicks
Greetings from the Basque Country and sorry my bad English

I'm also having some trouble with the defence conceding too many goals. My first impression is that the closing down is too high, so my team concedes a lot of space in the back. I'm with Tottenham