[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Poor tactics imo.

Been using it for Both Liverpool and Cardiff City and continuesly drawing against the week teams and when it comes to the big teams like Man utd and chelsea im letting goals in left right and centre.

Used it for Spurs, finished 2nd in the table first season, brought the title race to the last day of the season against Chelsea. Currently in 2nd season, in 2nd place and have a game in hand over man u at the top, will overtake them if i win it.

Brilliant tactic imo.

Seems many here included me got some major defencive errors with this tactic on the lastest patch. Have anyone tried some changes to the tactic? I tried to untick the "roam from position" on my DC's, and seems it helped a bit. Anyone else done some changes that could help?

My tactic is very popular
aa2240b728da60aace53eca45e6fdf1c.jpg

Looking for a link for V3 version... anyone?

Seems many here included me got some major defencive errors with this tactic on the lastest patch. Have anyone tried some changes to the tactic? I tried to untick the "roam from position" on my DC's, and seems it helped a bit. Anyone else done some changes that could help?

Defensive line is high so make sure your DC's have good pace and acceleration, the same as your full backs. I would also recommend signing a very very good goalkeeper (4.5-5 star for your league). And also have very good defenders - 3.5 stars at least and the stats in the OP.

Have used this tactic for a few seasons. I can understand users with decent teams getting results with it, that's fair enough.

However I would definitely take issue with the claim 'let weak teams play like Barcelona'. I would suggest it doesn't do anything of the sort after around five seasons of testing. I've got very good players for the league I'm in, all with very high attributes in the key areas, as defined in the instructions, but it's not produced any results.

I was fascinated to know why so many of my corners were going in, and decided to incorporate the corner instructions when making my own set pieces on my own tactic, only to find that all but two or three players are assigned 'lurk outside area', which cannot be physically done as far as I can tell using the set piece creation screen.

So I have to wonder, is the best part of this tactic actually cheating or exposing a bug? If so that's not much of a tactic. It's more like deception. I'm not the only person to ask this I notice - Paetoja has asked about the corner possibility as well and received no answer.

Would anyone care to inform me as to what that's about? I've read about a corner bug, would this be an example of it?

if i had to sum up the new 11.3 formation in 1 word it wud have to be "Magnificient"

Somebody can help me ?

I really want this tactic, but when i press download: "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 358 seconds before you may download another file.". WTF ? I wait 358 seconds and nothing happens. If i press F5 i've got the same message , 358, 100, 20, 1, 0 and... again you must wait 358. GOD!

Can somebody upload this on another server ?
Thanks allot and sorry for my english

somebody can help me ?

I really want this tactic, but when i press download: "slow down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 358 seconds before you may download another file.". wtf ? i wait 358 seconds and nothing happens. If i press f5 i've got the same message , 358, 100, 20, 1, 0 and... Again you must wait 358. God!

Can somebody upload this on another server ?
Thanks allot and sorry for my english

remember to login

remember to login

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

ok, and now what happens ?

LE: finally working. i will send a mail to microsoft, IE 9 very very big ****.

Last edited:
New 11.3 tactic isnt doing great with LFC squad halfway through season I swapped from devasto tactic now last 10 games using zerosea is W5 D2 L3 losses were against arsenal away, fulham home and blackpool away? Should be using any OI? Match prep I've changed to defensive as conceding lots of goals

change the title to

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

because i did some updates for 11.3 , possession is down,and it's not like barcelona very much.

---------- Post added 10/04/2011 at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 09/04/2011 at 11:54 PM ----------

I's from SI forum

I really have to admit that you are one of the best tactician out there, period, Zero Sea.

I was testing the "new" Mr Hough 4123 (Cena vs therock or whatever the name is) with Dorchester Town (predicted 20th in Blue Square Bet South) to see if it could be efficient in Lower leagues.

I was 15th after around 20 games, so pretty good. But the insane amount of yellow and red cards was really annoying, and the football produced wasn't very exciting, to say the least. But well, I'm playing with such a bad team that being 15th at ~half season is really good enough.

After a loosing streak, I was about to post my feedback, and then I saw the new title. Being a fan of your previous tactic, I go in your topic first, and download the new version. I was about to start a new save, but I said to myself 'hey, why not trying it here to see how it goes, it could be interesting to see how the team will react by changing formation and style of play.

And here is what happened :

9769724999793_zeroseafairyland.jpg

The Chelmsford game (predicted 1st by media)

18676086764544_zeroseafairylandr1.jpg

I'll post some more feedback later, but really encouraging start. Good Job ZS, as always ;)

Last edited:
Heres my last 6 six games:
I won my first 3 using the new tactic but now have lost my last 3 and drawn at home to Bolton

any oi on the latest tactic too zero sea?

I don't use

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Touchline instructions
The actual effect is difficult to test, and will destroy tactics.

Opposition Instructions
The actual effect is difficult to test, so I do not use.