[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

I still have problems with the MC role whats the best type of player for this position or what role is best their?

Started a new season with Napoli for V4 and so far so good in the pre-season. 8 friendlies played all 3+ goal wins with none conceded.

You need to start with V4 then switch to control tactic when you take the lead.

How is everyone getting on with the V4 tactics with the 11.3 patch? The V3 were a great success on the previous patches.

tried on fioreintina saved game it was really impressive though i had a nice team on 7th season so will try on a weaker team but looks as the best of all in fm base

Hi all.
I'm using this tactic with Tottenham, fantastic results.
70 - 75 % of ball possession.
Something like 2-3 goals at match by corners.
Look at this

2j2gtg2.png

Ofc they aren't Barcelona, but look at the Ball Possession ( " Poss. Palla " in Italian ) and Shoots ( " Tiri " in Italian )
Ps: Fellaini scored by corner.
Another Ps: I beat Barça 2-0 :)

hi all.
I'm using this tactic with tottenham, fantastic results.
70 - 75 % of ball possession.
Something like 2-3 goals at match by corners.
Look at this

2j2gtg2.png

ofc they aren't barcelona, but look at the ball possession ( " poss. Palla " in italian ) and shoots ( " tiri " in italian )
ps: Fellaini scored by corner.
Another ps: I beat barça 2-0 :)

11.3 ??

I thought it couldn't get better, but I just started playing with V4 and it's astonishing. Thank you for this masterpiece.

hell0 every0ne...can any0ne please upl0ad the v 4 tac t0 an0ther site..filefr0nt,mediafire,etc....can't d0wnl0ad it fr0m here....and i really want t0 try as the v3 is'nt w0rking as g00d as the previous patch...thanx very much

I have been testing the v4 tactics in 11.3 with Rangers and suprisingly we have been doing terrible, we have played 9 games in the EPL we have lost 5 against minor opposition, we cannot score and are currently lying 5th which just is not good enough, and we have been beaten quite comprehensively 3-0 and 4-0 in europe, i am suprised as i thought the v3 tactics where the best i have come accross but these just are not working in this save, i will persevere for a while but may have to change to save our season...

im using the v4 for 11.3 . and ive drew all 3 away games in the prem 1-1 . im ok at home but struggling to score & not taking chances away
i just beat bremen 7-0 at home in CL
the lost 3-1 to villa in prem hmmm:mad:

Last edited:
Very good, but DC should be more limited in creativity, because they often lose the ball in front of own goal.

just beaten real madrid with my young malaga team!!

I used the control tactics for this match and adjust the def line, tempo and time wasting..

9vk40g.png

im not a fan of this . done half a season and dropping to many points . lots of possession but cant get the results