[FM12.2.1] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 60K
V3.0 BETA is on the front page.

I'm very busy with work right now, so I'll release this as is.

I'd appreciate constructive feedback - i.e. post up your game analysis and describe any goals leaked.

All of si

Easy promotion from league one (V2)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

From Championship (V3 BETA)

btw: I never spend any penny only free transfer in championship and league one I play with same players incredible !!!

My best players :D decent guys for premierleague :D

check my and west ham salari budget

sigh tactics like these are just going to kill the fun of playing the game!!

NOTES - TEAM TALK:
• Simple but effective 'rule of thumb' here: Sports Interactive Community

NOTES - TRAINING:
• I'm very happy to recommend Furious V2 for training, if you're willing to put the effort in and use it properly, it's very effective: Sports Interactive Community

dafuge's FM12 challenge - Page 33

Hi. Would it be possible for you to instead of linking to SI in the opening post, to put the information from these post as a in the opening post so those not being e member there can see it to.

Cheers

Last edited:
sigh tactics like these are just going to kill the fun of playing the game!!

This tactic is not so brilliant, that it would ''kill'' the game.. In my opinion.. killing the game means, u have tactic which can get 4 straight promotions in England etc. without losing.

Going on with Corby in BSBN .. currently 10th.. Defensive positioning on very high.. soo..

And yea, its V3 beta what im usin

Last edited:
Wes_Coulam From Si

Just finished my season after clinching the Premier League title with 99 Points this happened in the CL Final........

clfinal.png

Good start to the Olympics..

costaricaunder23svniger.png

Was also offered the job at Shakhtar after winning the South American Champions League with Estudiantes, bear in mind when I was named manager it was only 4 days before my first game, the Super Cup against arch-rivals Dynamo Kyiv, so had no time to blend the tactic in, set up training or get new signings in and this happened..

dynamokyivvshakhtarstat.png

Complete annihilation of your arch-rivals in a cup? Perfect start to the season! Good job Fuss :thup:

Euro Super Cup Final..

shakhtarvacmilaninforma.png

What black magic is this?!

EDIT: Game broken,

rmadridvshakhtarinforma.png

What a performance at the Bernabeu!

Last edited:
Player filters

All you do is download the filters and put them in Documents/Sports Interactive/FM12/Filters and then go to Filters in your game and load them in, If you don't have a Filter Folder in your FM12 File create one.

http://www.multiupload.co.uk/W4IX2MNZE4

Hi there,
Im planning on testing this one with Burnley. My question is further if anyone using both the MCman tac and the v.2 original?
Or does anyone just having success using the tactic that was tweaked by Wes_coulam?

cheers

EDIT: What is the striker tweak that was mentioned somewhere?

Last edited:
Back