[FM12.2.1] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 60K
Finally the Champions League!! Great tactic, i'm now trying to get Australia far in to the world cup 2014,. i'm i a group with Mexico, ivorycoast en Turkey.. so lets get the World Cup :)

But here my results in the CL

351yft4.png

I liked the V.2man_mc tactic alot. :)

But this tactic is not doing great results.:'(
Playing with Chievo 2.season using your new V3 Final(M9W4D3L2 and 5 red cards:Pand 27 yellow cards) and playing very bad.
I used V.2man_mc the 1. season and got a second place, 4 points from being CHAMP.
I maybe think iam going back to your old tactic.

V3final i am very very impressed......

Picture worth a thousand words & all that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Media Prediction 4th.

Can you upload the filters to another site? I think that site is down for good.

Great tactic, been trying to make a flat 4.4.2 for ages and this comes along and makes mine look like it was made by amateur.

Probably first tactic which works like promised! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Finished 4th on first season with Swansea.. Without signings, nuff said. And won League cup.

Finished 4th on first season with Swansea.. Without signings, nuff said. And won League cup.
Which version?

Will start a new save using the v3. Im looking for a championship team, im atm intressted in Reading, and my question therefore is what kind of roles do each players and positions have? Is thera a 2-poacher setting at front etc..?

very grateful for any answer!

cheers:wub:

Started a save using V3 only and as you can see, it's pretty special :D

View attachment 249442View attachment 249443

Right click then open in new tab to view in full size.

I set my CB's to man mark and the STR's to swap positions, seems to have done the trick. So close to a perfect season just one 0-0 draw when both my main strikers were injured. Such a great tactic, probably the best I've ever played with.

Last edited:
Great tactic, been trying to make a flat 4.4.2 for ages and this comes along and makes mine look like it was made by amateur.
I'll pass it on to fuss

what tactic version mate?

Started a save using V3 only and as you can see, it's pretty special :D

View attachment 249442View attachment 249443

I set my CB's to man mark and the STR's to swap positions, seems to have done the trick. So close to a perfect season just one 0-0 draw when both my main strikers were injured. Such a great tactic, probably the best I've ever played with.

Any chance you can make your pics bigger?

I just started using v3 with my team (Slask Wroclaw, 2015/2016). So far it works great, I'll post some pics later. Probably the best tactic I found on this forums, thank you.

Back